PDA

View Full Version : New Year 2019

Prime Time
12-30-2018, 02:58 PM
So, nearly another year. Anyone got plans that involve leaving the house on NYE?

Any plans you are looking forward to for the next calendar year, or any resolutions?

Let's be positive here and start as we mean to go on!

The Dude
12-30-2018, 04:58 PM
I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Skynyrd in the new year.

Nothing interesting on NYE just probably gonna get drunk with a friend at home. I don't have freeview so I'm not sure if it'll be at mine or his.

I usally like watching Jools Holland for NYE. Or at least, used to.

Other plans involve playing a lot of Xbox 360 and contemplating buying either a new laptop or Xbox One.

My only resolution is to eat more fruit and veg. I don't want to quit drinking yet, but I need to eat more healthily.

meandi
12-30-2018, 06:35 PM
I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Skynyrd in the new year.

Nothing interesting on NYE just probably gonna get drunk with a friend at home. I don't have freeview so I'm not sure if it'll be at mine or his.

I usally like watching Jools Holland for NYE. Or at least, used to.

Other plans involve playing a lot of Xbox 360 and contemplating buying either a new laptop or Xbox One.

My only resolution is to eat more fruit and veg. I don't want to quit drinking yet, but I need to eat more healthily.

White meat (chicken/turkey) plus fruits and veggies and a few carbs (carbs arenít as bad as the skinny bitches claim...) is a great diet. Mix in a bit of exercise, and thereís no need to quit the booze.

The Dude
12-31-2018, 09:13 AM
I'm chubby but not exactly fat but have high cholesterol due to living off takeaways and eating next to no fruit...

I can't drive so I walk everywhere at least, so I get a tiny bit of exercise just by doing that. It's not exactly hiking or some shit but it's better than if I just got my lazy ass in a car.