LOP Forums Questions/Feedback Thread

Got a question or comment about LOP Forums? Fire away, I'm sure someone will either be able to answer your question or address your concerns.

Nice work on the new place, Steve. It looks swanky!

Just a friendly comment, the red clickable text is tough on the eyes against the black background.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that. It looks cool, to be sure, but it can be tough on the eyeballs after awhile. That's the way that the template came out of the box, though.

If it bothers your eyes too bad, like gives you a headache and stuff, you can go down to the bottom of the page and change the style. If you (or anyone else) isn't already aware, just go down and look for the little dropdown menu that says --LOP. Click that and go to Default Style instead and you'll find yourself with the white and blue default board that comes stock with vBulletin.

Thanks. I thought there were alternates.

Good work again Steve. One think I used to find handy was a link to the MP at the bottom of the forums.

Just noticed that was gone. I'll try and see if I can re-add it. This version of vBulletin may not have that option for whatever reason, though.

I hate bots.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."