Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The Brain
    There's a Jack Brisco, Piper match dear to my heart...I think the match is mostly a headlock but it's the most grueling headlock you'll ever see.
    If there's a link or particular place on the Network to see this, I would be very happy.

https://youtu.be/PJ8fE7o96O8

Actually 1982 and 1983 Mid Atlantic on the WWE Network might be worth a watch if you ever do NWA legacy series and cover starrcade 83...the locker room is incredible...the best of Sgt Slaughter you'll ever see, there's Barry Windham...but a lot more of Steamboat..and I know how you guys like goofing on him....Piper does brilliant, brilliant heel work in this time...and it's Ole Anderson's true greatness when the Andersons were a thing before the horsemen is worth unearthing..
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 07-30-2018 at 12:59 AM.

The Brain
    I would love to do that. The WWF Series is gonna be quite a commitment but a dive into the pre-Wrestlemania is one of the things that would interest me a ton.

And man, people really do think we don't care for Steamboat! Makes me glad we clarified our feelings on that in an upcoming episode.

When are you going to put out a show?

Unfortunately, we are on hiatus this semester, as I try to write my dissertation, job materials, and send out job applications. I hope we'll be back in December, but that will depend on the powers that be at LOPR.