Thread: Braun Strowman

Braun Strowman

A while ago in the old thread the idea was raised that the risk of turning Braun was they would ruin him as a character.

WWE fans, how is he working out for you?

If they gave him something to do it would be great.

The Brain
    Make him the GODDAM CHAMPION already.

I like when we're on the same page. It happens so rarely after Bockwinkel retires.

Braun for champ of everything.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

The Brain
    ^^^I like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    I like when we're on the same page. It happens so rarely after Bockwinkel retires.
    I'm dying because this is so accurate as the watershed moment.

Yeah, just give him the title and run with it.

He's now being positioned as someone who is completely floating - tagging with Lashley isn't going to help him at all - and he really needs to get that title, or just a title, before he starts to cool down.

Not on board with wanting to see him as champion yet. I don't think he needs the belt, nor do I think it would do as much for him as others who could hold it.

Would a guy who holds all the advantages he has really work as a babyface when he's feuding with babyfaces who are much smaller than him for very long like Rollins, Balor, Ambrose, etc. He's already made the other full time heels his bitch in the likes of Owens, Zayn, Ellias. Jinder? No thanks.

I'd like to see his character given more wrinkles, perhaps give him a serious challenge to overcome like mid 90's Undertaker got from Mankind and Kane before putting the strap on him. Maybe they should have him one level below the main event beating the likes of Triple H and John Cena- but do those feuds really need the title. Rollins I believe right now would do far more with it, it for the TV product, and the belt more for Rollins

Strowman's singles match against KO on Monday was good, b/c KO carried him to a good match. KO made Strowman look great.

BUT Strowman needs a singles feud to carry him to SummerSlam. Lashley would work or even Rollins. Hell even Bray Wyatt would work. Shame that they wouldn't bring Cesaro back to RAW, he would be perfect to feud with Strowman. Cesaro has the height and the well documented strength to match up with Strowman. Even a Sheamus singles match would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    I'm dying because this is so accurate as the watershed moment.
    I like a lot of stuff in the mid-90s, I'm sure we can get on the main page every so often up until maybe 1998.