Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24/7 Title

Transgender Terror
    Your wife was revealed as the one who raised the briefcase?

Working harder than an ugly stripper. David K. Martin's Avatar
    I can remember before the Network came out, I watched a shoot interview with Raven on the Hardcore belt. He was saying why he claimed to be a "39-time champion" was because the agents on house shows were deciding on the title changes. And how the listed history of the Hardcore belt is misinformed due to an overabundance of title switches...

I just bring it up because I wonder if WWE will be able to keep track of all the title changes before this belt is defunct. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Phantom title change here or there to keep guys like Sam Roberts feeling wide and bug eyed with anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    Your wife was revealed as the one who raised the briefcase?
    She was actually the original reveal for the Black Scorpion before it went to Flair, and when that shit came out, Steve Borden went apeshit, stormed out of my wedding, and my life has never been the same.
    Last edited by Powder; 06-21-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    PWI reported that the skit did happen after Drake Maverick's real wedding, and that it he pitched the idea himself. That's pretty insane. If his wife was all for it, that's awesome.

I'm cool with it. It's, like, 30 seconds of the day, max, that they dedicated to this and it progresses the 'anywhere, anytime' thing of the title. Plus, everyone played it really well, and they get something memorable on their wedding day that will always be a memory. He's married a wrestler, she understands, and the rest of the day carried on without it all. I wouldn't even be surprised if this happened at his wedding but they just took 5 minutes out to set it up and shoot it outside of the normal ceremony.

Double posting, but just wanted to say - this is great, and I think EC3 and Drake Maverick are going to breakout as stars - at some level - regardless of what else happens or what ever might get in their way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEMaveri...16052684828674

Anyone read the story that Vince nixed an idea that would have seen Truth turn up to try and win the 24/7 title back from Drake Maverick at his wedding, by wearing a wedding dress?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

All I know is the everything Spud is doing is winning over Vince. This is the type of shit Vince loves. Every time I see Drake's skits, I can picture Vince laughing and saying, "That's such good shit!" Spud is a star and what he's doing will keep him on WWE's roster for as long as Vince is there.

As for EC3, I'm waiting to see what eventually happens. I'm not sure.

Who's going to pin Maria when her legs are up on stirrups and wide open at the obstetrician's office? I can picture Vince salivating at the possibilities.

Was the opening match of RAW the blowoff match for the R-Truth-Maverick feud? I know he's basically a midget, but I wish Drake was booked to give more of a challenge in the match.

I could see Carmella doing it. I don't think they're going to have a male do it.

I'd say Mike Kanellis by accident, but we all know Maria's always on top there.

R-Truth dressed as an OB-GYN is already flashing through my mind...

I saw on the main page Booker T isn't a fan of the belt.