Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Gate

The Brain
    Wonder if it's just ring rust for PAC? I know he and Flamita could tear the house down, so maybe they'll get another chance in the future. Haven't checked out the show yet but love the thoughts here. DG does a great job with multi-man matches, far above the standard for most promotions in Japan, so not surprised the Triangle match impressed! I bet Ben-K/Yoshino was awesome indeed, I stand by that Ben-K is gonna be a big part of the future success of the company.

So they're running a show today with Neville (sorry, PAC) in a high profile spot?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    That's my understanding, looks like he may be a prominent guy for a while in DG rather than moving on, which I think is a cool thing.

Spoilers

Looks like PAC is the champ now. How have people found his work since he joined? I haven’t seen any of it, have honestly never watched any Dragon Gate but loved him in 205. Is it worth checking out?

@Sir_Samuel

The Brain
    I've catching up on some Dragon Gate for the next edition of Global Revolution, so I'll know soon enough! I've heard great things about the title match with Yoshino, but I'm not sure it's available online yet. Really hoping to dig it up!

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    I saw the match between PAC and Yoshino and it was pretty solid. Nothing mind-blowing to me, but it's worth a watch.

I think it's pretty cool that PAC went back to Dragon Gate and has gotten this opportunity to stick around. I thought he would be there for a short time but it seems he'll be around for a while, which the company really needed. This year felt like they were a bit stagnant, so this is definitely a shot in the arm for them. There's a lot of potential with PAC around if they keep building guys to step up like they were doing with Yoshino.

The Brain
    I thought the PAC/Yoshino match was great! Not my favorite DG match this year but very good. Jeff made a point on TGR that PAC was really ready for Yoshino and let him tire himself out before putting the nail in the coffin, which I really like as a read in that match.