Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Only had one contestant reach out so far. Remember, this is free wisdom that we’re offering.

Yeah same here, assume itís the same person.

Iíd be pretty disappointed if guys were just using one mentor, thatíd be such a missed opportunity

LOP's part time glass ceiling DynamiteBillington's Avatar
    Yeah, I sent the very first draft to all of you guys - figured I'd get it out there as early as I could to see what you thought. It was still very much a work in progress, but I got a few potentially useful comments, but also several where one of you contradicted what the other said.

My theory was to either see what you all say, or not ask anyone. It's got to be your own work, I figure if you stick with a single person's feedback there a risk it becomes more their style column than yours.

FACT or FICTION: The Future of Smackdown
    PM me to get involved.

Two days to go until the deadline, give or take a few hours.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    My scores are in.

Be aware that one of the things alongside Prime's laid out criteria that I'll be looking at from Round 2 on is if and how well people are applying feedback left for them in the comments on their columns - not just from judges, but from whoever has thought it prudent to provide feedback to them.

The Brain
    Haven't had a chance to read and feed yet (my life has been ridiculously busy this past week) but hope to do so very soon, I like the bits and pieces I've seen so far!