As a friend, as a friend,
    As an known enemy ...

Take your time, hurry up,
    The choice is yours, don't be late,
    Take a rest as a friend,
    As an old ...

Memoria, memoria ...
    Memoria, memoria ...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Eric Ares. The duly appointed representative of Black Mutlimedia for one Alexander D.K. O'Rion. Sadly my client wont be available outside the ring with any regularity due to the nature of his contract with us, but fret not because I. The glorious Eric Ares, former wrestler extraordinaire turned manager of undisputed skill, am here to speak to you in his behalf.

Questions? Concerns? Letters of love from your sister?

I'm here for it. Have a pleasant day on behalf of myself, Mr. O'Rion, and Black Multimedia."

Down Since Day One Ish
    Chris Austin sits at a traffic light, observing his surroundings when suddenly, his eyes narrow as if he's forgotten something. His face twists into a dubious expression, the bottom of which covered by three fingers as he rubs back and forth in contemplation ...

Austin: Something's not right.

Despana: Is there ever a time you attempt to human?

“How great the tremors will be when the judge comes."

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Interesting question there, Pot.

Thornridge: Mourn has screwed with me personally, but worst of all, he screwed with me Professionally last event. So yeah, Mourn's hit a new low.

"This is what qualifies as "trash talking" these days?

I mean, you all are talking, and what you have to say is trash.........

But, well, color me underwhelmed. If this is how it is now my talents are being grossly misused. Alex could have done this for himself. We'd never allow him to, but even a plebeian like him can string one or two sentences of insults together better than what I've seen here."

Alex O'Rion and Eric Ares are shown watching promos backstage. Specifically Chris Paradise's part about Alex's personality being non existant. One in mute disbelief, the other chuckling with pure unbound glee.

"He's got a point, you are pretty damned boring Alex"

"Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck the horse you BOTH rode in on bye"

"Gotta love when even my opponent's help thinks I'm better."

"Hi,

Eric Ares here, representative of on Alex O'Rion. I am an employee of Black Multimedia, as stated before if you were capable of understanding human speech.

I am NOT "the help" you glorified piece of fecal matter. I work for Mr Ethan Black, and none other. I understand how difficult it must be for you to understand complex work relationships given your status as the missing links retarded cousin, but please do try to keep up.

Finally I stated my client is boring. In no way does that imply I think you are better in any way, shape, or form. Swing and a miss there slugger. But it's okay if you keep repeating words your betters say, like a parrot, you might come up with something worthwhile once in a while."

"Oh my apologies let me try it again with your accent:

*ahem* Hello Mister Eric Ares, employee of Black Multimedia I'd like to start off by saying that I frankly don't give a damn who you work for, if you aren't the one in the ring actually competing then your nothing more than the help.

As for the rest of your ridiculously idiotic attempt to insult me using slurs like "Missing Link" and "Retarded" thank you for proving that your vocabulary much like yourself peaked in high school. As for the rest of your bravado I'd like to direct you to my complaints department where we advise you to shine that opinion real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight where your sun doesn't shine.

Now why don't you let the actual athletes talk and go back to getting your boss's coffee."

"Have a wonderful day"

Ares: So yes, complex business arrangements are beyond you, fair enough I wont try to explain them for you again. You attempt to simplify things down to a level you can understand while trying to call me unintelligent? You insult me for being childish and then steal an insult from The Rock circa 1998?

Yeah, that checks out.

Please son, if this is your A Game you be better served using the whole alphabet if you can even recite them without the song.

Listening to your attempts at wit is like having my ear drums violated by a steaming pile of shit. Something that may or may not be caused from the copious amounts spraying from that gaping maw you call a mouth.

As for the letting the "athletes" talk, and I am forced to use that term loosely for you, my client will see you in the ring while you stare up at the pretty lights above you. I see no reason for him to converse with a plebeian such as yourself beforehand.
    Last edited by Alex O'Rion; 08-17-2019 at 02:56 AM.

"You learned bigger words oh I'm so proud of you! I thought all that cheap hair dye was cutting off the flow to your brain.

Now I won't lie I'm a tad concerned, mostly with your obsession with feces but hey it's 2019 and whatever you want to do behind-the-scenes is perfectly alright.

Moving onto everything else you do realize that just because you can talk in Business Buzzwords doesn't mean your intelligent or interesting right? If I were you I'd take those 5 dollar words and get a refund. Also what does Dwayne Johnson have to do with wrestling? That's guy's just an actor.

Lastly I wouldn't blame you not wanting your meal ticket to talk, if I had all the charisma of television static I would talk much either! Though when I beat the boring out of him I'll be sure to advertise your company so you can know what it's like to sponsor a real athlete."

Flynn: If I could momentarily interject, this little squabble doesn’t do much for anyone...other than me by making you, Chris, and you Alex, by association with your buddy here, look like two unwanted children fighting for daddies affection.

Daddy being me.

Interjection complete. Carry on my children.

Ares: Honestly at this point I'm not one hundred percent sure what you two are on about. One of you thinks I dye my hair I think and seems to believe if he denies knowing the Rock was a wrestler he isn't plagiarizing off of his betters. The other seems to once again be confused as to who he's talking too. It's not that hard, my name is right up there at the top of the speech bubble. And also wants me to call him daddy.

Those are some deep seated issues there buddy, may want to talk to someone about it.

Also finally, you can try to insult me all you want. But I've been here five minutes and I'm already the most interesting thing about either of you. Because I'm that damned good at my job. Your welcome peasants.

Enjoy the fifteen minutes of fame. It ends when my clients leaves you in the ring like the trash you are.

Flynn: By god, you know what, I am confused.

I’m confused as to why you are speaking to me when I said Alex, by association with you, his old buddy, is making him look bad. I also scratch my noggin’ at the need to take jovial comparison as gospel, then again I do make a compelling argument so I can’t blame you too much for your lack of understanding.

Don’t worry, there’s a lingering air of befuddlement between you all which can often be solved with a few solid chops to the back of the head and as luck would have it, that’s exactly what’s coming the way of the two boys! And Mr. Ares if you’d like I can extend said treatment to you too as I just wouldn’t feel right about leaving you entrapped in the conundrum you’ve all found yourself in.

Ares: The only confusion I had pertaining to you was your desires. If your jovial crack is that you desire to have two to three grown men call you daddy, it both failed as a joke a convinced me that your comments about laying hands on us is flirting.

Dirty but I'm not interested.

Although I get it, if most of my sexual encounters were with unconscious people like yours, I'd think chops to the neck were kinky little ice breakers too
    Last edited by Alex O'Rion; 08-17-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex O'Rion View Post
    Ares: The only confusion I had pertaining to you was your desires. If your jovial crack is that you desire to have two to three grown men call you daddy, it both failed as a joke a convinced me that your comments about laying hands on us is flirting.

Dirty but I'm not interested.

Although I get it, if most of my sexual encounters were with unconscious people like yours, I'd think chops to the neck were kinky little ice breakers too
    Flynn: Comparison is the thief of joy, and it seems the thick fog of dum-dum swirling around your head has robbed me of any modicum of joy I was able to squeeze from this little to and fro.

And, to be clear, what exactly are you trying to insinuate with your murky comments on “encounters with unconscious people”? As if I where you I would tread carefully with where you want to take this. There are lines, Ares, and this particular one is one which would be regrettable for you to cross.

Alex, you might want to pull your associate into line as with many regrets you will be bearing the brunt of his burden. One which seems to grow with every word he speaks...one which may be too heavy for either of you to carry if he doesn’t confide the inner most sanctum of his brain before he opens his mouth again.

Ares: I called you a date rapist. Is that clear enough for you? Also lines, you really don't know me at all if you think there are lines. I mean we haven't even begun to get into what your father must have done to you to inspire your daddy fetish.

Thank you for letting me know I take your joy away. To quote one Stewart Griffin "yes, yes your anguish sustains me"

And finally if you think I care one whit what happens to Alex you are just a barrel of laughs. Maybe you can beat him maybe he'll kick your ass. But none of those facts will stop my mocking you for being daddy's special little boy.
    Last edited by Alex O'Rion; 08-17-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Flynn: Bzzzzz. Bzzzz. Bzzzzz.

Is that the mind of another little insect caught up in the spiders web? I’d like to say I didn’t think it would be so easy but gosh darn-it I cannot tell a lie, that was quite straight forward.

Confuse, bait, bite.

I’ll cut you free though, significant other of Alex O’Rion, so we can do this dance again. Perhaps after we do our tango I’ll buy you a drink, slip you a rohypnol, take you back to my hotel room, put on my daddy’s old trench coat and stick my pinky up your bum?

I think you’d like that. I’m usually quite good at reading people.
    Last edited by Golden; 08-17-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Despana: This went places...

Ares: Yes, apparently hes flirting with me now.

Not sure what happened to the trash talking. Now he's describing how he will wine and dine me. Poorly.

Man, it takes more than that. No sucky sucky five dolla holla for you. I'm a classy lady, not your alcoholic trailer trash daddy.

OOC: This has been blast, hope you guys are having a good time too.
    Last edited by Alex O'Rion; 08-17-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Despana: Must have low self worth.

Ares: Well Daddy issues and constantly being belittled by his betters would do that to a person, if you're a weak willed spineless little gutter snipe from the trailer park. Children from broken homes have it so very tough.

Anyway I've yet to have the pleasure. Finally a consummate professional. If Alex doesnt screw this up I truly look forward to matching wits with you someday....champ.

Despana: FMW, right? Former Mt V. winner.

I have a feeling our professional relationship will go... swimmingly...

Ares: That would be him. Former FMW Champ, Mt. V winner, face of Alchemy, and to his detriment today thorn in Ethan Blacks side. Blah, blah, blah. Accolades over a decade old from a dead federation. If he ever earns his chance against you here I'm sure our interaction will go nothing short of spectacularly. Who knows, maybe I could introduce you to my boss. Mr. Black and you seem very similar. And powerful people can always use powerful friends.

With him however, well, he and Austin were BFF's once. And Austin was always the professional one, so......
    Last edited by Alex O'Rion; 08-20-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Mourn gives him a dirty look.

Despana: That does not happen to be a very good endorsement of your client. Austin is about as professional as the guy who stole the professional name from me...

This "Mr. Black" person. He anyone a wrestler should know, or someone that is a suit and simply trying to use people's bodies for his own game?

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Speak ill of a man after he treats you to dinner...

And you have the gall to question a man's professionalism... fine. I'll answer it at Vertigo.

Despana: I see. No wonder Thornridge thinks he's a "professional." People think eating food makes you one.

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Eh. People also think being gifted a world championship by another man's missteps means they're the best in a given federation.

A lot of people think stupid things, Mourn. Doesn't mean it's the truth, right?

Right. But I'll concede this ... it's not necessarily a lie if they believe it. Not yet, anyway.
    Last edited by RCA; 08-20-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Despana: I like to think outside the box.

Kassandra will agree, people can be tools. Just so happens, some are actually useful.

You used a crew of folks and a "random" number to get a "#1 contentership" for one of two titles at any time you wanted.

But, then that was taken from you unwarranted, and now you get mad at me for taking advantage of my opening when I helped create it

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Who said I was mad at you? Was it the Monaco incident that led you to that train of thought?

Despana: Going after women because you hate the rules of a match is exactly why I won.

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: I have a bit more decorum than that. I have neither reason nor intention to harm a woman, let alone one who hasn't wronged me.

You wouldn't happen to know of any woman who has wronged me, would you, Mourn? Surely not.

Surely.

Despana: I remember one that happened to put a slug in you.

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Could you imagine what kind of bastard I must have been toward that woman to warrant getting shot by her?

Despana: No. Women are crazy.

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: They've always been emotional creatures but behind every woman's insanity is a man who drove her to it.

Trust me.

Mourn scrunches his face before shaking his head in defeat.

Despana: I know... I tried to help a woman that was insane...

And instead of helping...

He sighs and rubs his temples.

You have to understand you earned that mistrust far before the cage match.

Crazy... isn't it?

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: No Mourn... it's not crazy. It's who you are.

Usually, a man who typically spends most of his time distrusting others ... isn't worth being trusted himself.

Trust isn't earned. Mistrust isn't earned. Both are given based on a person's interpretation of what is seen or heard.

What's crazy is that those same people blame those they chose to give to when in all actuality ... they misinterpreted what they saw and foolishly made a decision based on what they wanted to believe, or what they had already decided to believe.

I get it. I understand. People hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see.

Live your truth, champ.
    Last edited by RCA; 08-20-2019 at 11:16 PM.