Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Despana: And as long as I have known you, you have talked down to me like a child. We had a nice conversation going. I was enjoying myself. Then the reality that you helped attempt to ruin my life comes in my head, and then you insinuate something about my wife...

No, it is not simple distrust. It is me realizing you have never, ever, given me a reason to trust.

Several times I have attempted to reason with you. You come back with demands or downright ignore my wishes. And yet, I am the one not to trust.

I await yet another the cute response that will rile up the boys, and serve no purpose.

“How great the tremors will be when the judge comes."

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: No. You're not worth trusting. I'm glad you realized that.

Anyway, I talk down to most everyone like a child. Equal treatment. Callous, perhaps. Disrespectful, yes. But it's fair. Consistency. Which is all you have to base trust on.

And yet, there you go blaming me when you know that trust is given, not earned. It is without reason. It is without justification. With some exceptions... you choose to let others believe you can't function in a world like that. There is no moral high ground where you are now, Mourn. There never was. It's easy to do dirt in the dark when the light's on somebody else.

It's not my job to make you trust me, nor do I care if you do.

But I do hope you enjoy your view all the same. Long way down. See you and yours soon.
    Last edited by RCA; 08-21-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Despana: Consistency? You know, how I got to the position I am in. I get it. Like everyone in here, people cannot be as good as you. That means you would have to get better. Stay the way you are. I have been very forward with knowing i have to work harder than everyone else to get where I have. You know, as I say from time to time, being "Greater than the sum of my parts."

I am not as athletic as you.
    Or connected to high up management as you were (This owner hates me like the last one did)
    Or as versed in moves as you
    Or as good looking
    Or as confident with spoken word

Yet, here I stand. The champ. That must mean, what I am great at, I am better than you want to comprehend.

As they say, timing, is everything.

And, really, like I give a care if you trust me. Someone I trusted once told me "Trust is a two way street"

Well...
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 08-21-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Down Since Day One Ish
    Austin: Wrong-o boy-o. If nothing else, I've always recognized you as an elite talent within the confines of the squared circle.

Not on my level -- no one is, frankly -- but I've always known you could go. I just had to learn a bit more -- the hard way, much to my chagrin -- about who I was dealing with.

Now I do. Guess you have to find out a little bit more about me now.

Rest well, Champ. Give Kassandra my well-wishes. Lovely little scamp she is.
    Last edited by RCA; 08-21-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Despana: She is and I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn gives him a dirty look.

Despana: That does not happen to be a very good endorsement of your client. Austin is about as professional as the guy who stole the professional name from me...

This "Mr. Black" person. He anyone a wrestler should know, or someone that is a suit and simply trying to use people's bodies for his own game?
    Ares: I apolgize for the delay, I was busy entertaining a bevy of lovely ladies who seemed to have misplaced their clothes. However I never claimed it was a great endorsement, I wont be making endorsements until the fool proves hes worth it. I was just trying to make you aware of what to look forward to champ, if/when this ever comes to pass. Alex is hillbilly from the east coast of the United States hat. Culture and courteousy has never been his strong point in or out of the ring.

As for Mr. Black. He has some small knowledge of the wrestling world, having been the inaugural Full Metal Champion until that became dull and he needed to move on. Unfortunately running a global mutlimedia company has left him little time to enjoy that hobby in recent years. Then there are those who claim, allegedly, he is the leader of the Black Covenant, a cult whose membership numbers globally are unknown.

Of course the idea that he is a cult leader is just insane, false news, no matter what those clowns at the UN Human Rights Council say.

I could continue, but all in all he is a professional like yourself. I think he could have a lot to offer you.

This has been pleasant champ, it's so much more enjoyable to converse with an intelligent person rather than the mental midgets my client will be seeing in the ring.

Despana: Well, get your people in contact with my people and they'll look over a proposal.

No promises. My business associates are extremely particular on who they work with.

Trey's passed out in his home in London, snooring loudly. He's on the sofa and there is a sea of empty cans and bottles around him. There is also a table with an overflowing ash tray. The phone starts ringing and Trey twitches in his sleep. The phone stops as Trey sits up. He coughs for what seems like ages, grabs a tissue and spits phlegm in it. He looks around his room and then grabs a cigarette from a pack nearby. The phone starts ringing again.

Trey: for fucks sake..

Trey answers the phone.

Trey: Who. The fuck. Is this?

Kenny: It's me dude.

Trey: Duuuude, I haven't heard from you in ages whats up man?

Kenny: Same old really. Still working for LPW.

Trey coughs roughly and then lights his cigarette.

Trey: I gotta grab a coffe man I'll ring you back.

Half an hour, 2 coffees and a load of cigarettes later, Trey rings Kenny the roadie back.

Trey: So, whats going on?

Kenny: I thought I should be the one to tell you this. They're getting rid of the Hardcore title.

Trey chokes on his cigarette and coughs for a minute.

Trey: FUCK.

Kenny: Sorry dude.

Trey: Well that's it. I gotta come back.

Kenny: I thought you were retiring?

Trey: No, I said I was taking a break... This feels wrong. The company is fucked up... But I'll see this to the end.

Trey coughs again.

Kenny: As a roadie I can tell you things are exactly the same.

Trey: Bullshit... I gotta get my sorry ass back to LPW and sort shit out.

Kenny: Well, you do that. If you can get a contract sorted.

Trey: I'll try my best.

Trey hangs up the phone and opens a bottle of beer.