Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh, obvious one I forgot - Owen and Bulldog.

The Brain
    Man, I actually forgot Bourne/Henry happened. I feel like that team could have been real fun if they had stuck together though, hard not to picture Bourne doing the SSP off of Henry's shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodqfan View Post
    Not as weird as mine which is Charlie Haas and Rico.
    Ok, that one is a little weird! Honestly I applaud them for at least approaching the gimmick with enthusiasm, even if it didn't really get over very well.

Would Hulk Hogan and Edge count as weird?

The Brain
    The fact that I read that and said "holy shit, that did happen didn't it" probably means yes!

Just noticed Powder mentioned the team of Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff. How about their WrestleMania opponents, Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda? Who enjoyed Tony Garea and Rick Martel? Read that they got face pops on par w/ Hogan.

Twitter: @libsuperstar

The Brain
    I'm a big Garea fan from what I've seen, even more so of Martel in his pre-Model role. Never knew they were that popular, or even a WWF team! Windham and Rotunda are fun, though I feel like they weren't around long? I do recall Windham was replaced by Dan Spivey in what was arguably an effort to fool inattentiv fans due to their similar looks.

If we're talking pre-Mania era teams, I hear awesome things about Adrian Adonis and Dick Murdoch!