Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AEW Dynamite

Eh, I think it's fair to say that they are catering for some fans who are sick of the WWE machine, but not others. It's not like there's a uniform opinion out there and you do come across people who've wanted to buy into what AEW are doing because of their distance from WWE, but have been disappointed.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Besides Pen, I have not personally heard of people who are disappointed in what AEW is doing right now. And Pen is not disappointed, it is just not his cup of tea. He prefers what WWE puts on the table.

AEW has a strong product, and it is much better than I thought is was going to be. They have a clear direction where every match is tied to a story and you know why. Every segment, the announcers sell what and why, unlike the WWE where they sell merch.

Maybe you haven't, but being more interested in what's happening out there and how it's going than in the shows themselves, I've gone out looking to see what the opinions are far beyond the people I know in real life or the people I follow on Twitter, to get out of my own echo chamber, and trust me, there's a wide range of responses out there - whether you've heard them or not. And a good number of them ain't positive.

And y'know, as someone who still broadly likes some of what WWE is doing, he isn't the sort of fan I'm talking about. There is a subsection of fans out there who were long-distanced from WWE and wanted to buy into the 'sports presentation' of AEW that watched, and are already writing it off as not what they were promised.

Fair enough. I am not on twitter, nor much of social media, but I will take you at your word.

I'm pleased you give me enough credit to grant that I'm not just making shit up for a discussion on a net message board!

Nah, as I say, there's a bit of a divide out there. The people who are into it are hugely into it (that much is clear and indisputable) but there are all sorts of groups of fans out there who aren't, and that's what makes it tricky going forward.

Isn't that we all strive for? Credibility on message boards....lol

But you could argue that there is a divide among any new show or movie. Take the new movie The Joker. If you read my review on the DCEU page, you will see that I thought it was complete shit, and other who thought it was the second coming of Citizen Kane. Also look at Batwoman. It is the latest in the Arrowverse, and so far I think it is good, but there are those out there who do not.

So just because there are people who range from loving AEW, to saying it is just ok, to disliking it, to man this is the worst thing ever does not mean that it is not succeeding. I for one think it is succeeding, and will continue to grow and get better, and there are those who will oppose that and think it will fail. AND we live in the social media time where voices and opinions are constantly said and posted for millions to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post

So just because there are people who range from loving AEW, to saying it is just ok, to disliking it, to man this is the worst thing ever does not mean that it is not succeeding.
    To be honest, I never said that it was or wasn't. All I said was that there are a lot of people fed up with WWE who don't like what AEW are doing either.

In my opinion, unless AEW's ratings rise or fall dramatically from where they are at, no one is going to know if they are succeeding for a long while yet. Saying one way or the other doesn't mean anything more or less than 'I like it' or 'I don't like it' until there's more to go on. This is still really early, far too early to draw any sensible conclusions.

As I say, the question becomes interesting - and tricky - if they do end up having to change things up. But that, too, is down the line, if it happens at all.

Totally agree.

And that is why I said, that if AEW's ratings continue to stay the same at least, but hopefully improve, they should ask to move to Monday nights to take on the RAW Juggernaut like WCW did. If AEW can pull the RAW viewers away to their product, that will mean much more than beating the 3rd brand.

But that is way down the line, or at least a year away.

Why go to Monday? If AEW on Wednesday ratings reach above Raw or SD, they don't need to be on the same night to say they've beaten WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cult Icon View Post
    I thought it was easily the best episode they've done yet. The opener was unbelievable for someone like me, the other two tag matches were really strong, Omega vs. Janela was completely different from their great AEW Dark match and yet still really good, the main event was a really good match with an ending that worked (at least for me) and the Cody-Jericho angle was outstanding. The only weak parts were Britt Baker (again) and that weird angle with Brandi that I still don't understand. But other than that I felt it was an incredible episode, maybe even one of the best episodes of a wrestling TV show I've ever seen. My friend and I were on the phone for about 45 minutes during a stretch of the show and we couldn't stop marking out, we couldn't believe how great it was.
    See, I couldn't disagree with you more. This week's show took AEW from being something that I watched every week to me saying "I gave it a month, I'll catch it if/when I can".

All the matches feel the same, man. The number of cutters, leaping enziguris, and I'm sure more that I saw repeated from match-to-match in just the first half was quite a bit. Enough that it stood out. LB and PP did backstabber double team spots within two minutes of one another. The problem with hiring all the guys you think are really good and you work indies with, is that everyone is influencing one another and everyone does the same shit.

PAC's 450 to the floor would have been a lot bigger to me if I hadn't seen at least one (though maybe two) others on the show plus at least one shooting star in an opener that was a lot higher flying. That 450 is insane, and the more that I think about it the more I realize that, because there is no margin for error, you have about 36 inches of height to work with so that bodily control is just nuts. But at the time, I was like "cool".

For a company with legends as "agents", it feels like nobody is watching the rest of the card and trying to tell people not to constantly repeat things.

The women's match was the best women's match that they've put on, I think. Britt is still green, some of her stuff doesn't have a lot of oomph on it, but I still think she's the best woman on their roster to draw attention from people outside the AEW bubble. That said, let's talk about that other girl (sorry, I didn't catch her name) for a second. She might be the best all around women's wrestler on their roster right now. She at least kept me more engaged than anyone else I've seen them put on TV. More of her please!

It was actually a dichotomy that I noticed with NXT. I watched the first 40 minutes or so when AEW was over, and the difference in their women's division is staggering. Rhea and Bianca look like full grown, adult athletes. I can tell, based on small things that they do that you don't see many of the girls in AEW do, that their level of training and polish is a lot higher. I'm wondering if AEW is doing any training and feedback, but I have this fear that because it's buddies working with buddies, that everyone is getting the "hugs and 'good match'" treatment there without feedback on the little things that make you look like a polished star.

The angle with Cody and Jericho was off the charts great. Kudos to the announcers for pointing out Hagar not being there and why. I was shocked to have enjoyed a Joey Janela match.

But then...that main event. The match itself, put on by the two guys, was great. Near perfect for what they were trying to do with it. Upcoming wrestlers need to watch Mox's selling clinic. But then we get to the finish. That finish makes me feel like Cody has Dusty's playbook, but doesn't quite know how to run the plays yet.

I feel (and I know you'll hate me for saying it) that they need a Cornette or maybe a Bischoff, someone with more experience laying out a television show. Not to book, not to be their creative person, but to lay out and time out their TV show.

That angle they ran at the end needs to end with 5-4-3-2-1, bell rings, JR is shouting that they're out of time, tune in next week, tickets available at aewwrestling.com, and they're out in 10 seconds. You can still do the DDT and angry Mox, but throw it online (Facebook/Twitter live maybe) since your audience is going to be there and likely going to be discussing things after the show anyway.

But they stayed on the air for a full minute after the match ended (I know this because I watched afterward online). If I'm Mox today, I'm livid. You ended my match, impacted my record, when I had the guy down and could have hit something else to win the match, but then "TV time" didn't end for another full minute?

It's small, minute details like that that make the show seem somewhat unpolished and unprofessional.

I'm not saying "fuck this company, this was a terrible show and I'm never watching again", but between small things like that that irk me, and the fact that so many of the matches feature so much of the same stuff that it all feels like the same, it just doesn't feel "must see" to me. It'll probably wind up like WWE is for me, in that I'll catch it when/if I catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by PEN15v2 View Post
    Why go to Monday? If AEW on Wednesday ratings reach above Raw or SD, they don't need to be on the same night to say they've beaten WWE.
    Because of History. If the WWE's flagship show is RAW and on Mondays, and AEW is on Wednesdays, they are not directly competing with each other. They will in terms of talent leaving one company for the other, but not for ratings or audience.

Why would Vince or Cody feel the need to evolve if there is no direct competition? They wouldn't. Vince needed to change his product in the late 90s because WCW was a direct threat, beating them in ratings on the same night and same time slot.

Different nights means no competition. NBC does not care about ESPN's ratings for MNF for their SNF because they are not competing with each other.

And beating NXT is no where near the same thing as beating RAW.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-24-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Why would Vince or Cody feel the need to evolve if there is no direct competition? They wouldn't. Vince needed to change his product in the late 90s because WCW was a direct threat, beating them in ratings on the same night and same time slot.
    No, Vince had to change his product as a last ditch effort to stave off bankruptcy. People stopped coming to their shows and buying their In Your House events. Some of that had to do with still feeling the losses from the bad publicity of the steroid trial two years or so before. They stopped making money.

It had little to nothing to do with ratings on Mondays and pride in losing to WCW. USA wasn't about to drop the show. It was because he was literally about to lose his company and was willing to try anything.

That definitely had a lot of influence over the changes, but Vince went to the AE, with SCSA, DX and all of the adult themed programming in order to combat Nitro, and win an audience back. Hence the name of the Monday Night Wars. They were in battle with each other for the same audience.

USA may not have been dropping the show, but sponsors would have left if ratings were not going back up. Ratings generate money. Losing viewers consistently will not bring back viewers or sponsors.

But Vince was losing ratings 2-3 years after the trial. The trial was in 1994 a full 2-3 years before WCW was a threat. Once the nWo came and began beating RAW is when Vince needed to change.

If Vince was going bankrupt, or knew he was having financial difficulties in 1994-1996, then why did he not change things in order to generate money? He only decided to change once WCW was a threat. And luckily for him he did, because he got the biggest boom in wrestling because of it, and lucking into SCSA, The Rock and DX.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-24-2019 at 11:34 AM.

The difference between then and now is that WWE could presumably lose the ratings battle every week and still stay profitable from all their other sources of income. It's a whole new world now, and the WWE is a very different company. I'm not sure there's much reason to believe history would play out the same way again.

But would the American sponsors continue to pay through the nose for a product that is losing? I am not so sure.

Vince can still make millions through China, Saudi Arabia and other countries, but I cannot see American Sponsors staying with a show that loses ratings and viewers, and if there are no more sponsors, no more product. This is one of the reasons for the switch to PG and after the Benoit scandal. Sponsors wanted change, and they got it, other wise they would have left and Vince would have lost millions.

Sponsors drive the shows. In the 90s sponsors flocked to the WWE with ratings over 5 consistently. If RAW drops too much lower, I can see sponsors pulling out.

But if AEW can force changes and ratings rise (for both shows), sponsors will come flying back and/or new ones will take their place.

But shows get cancelled due to lack of ratings and sponsors not wanting to pay for a dying show.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-24-2019 at 11:49 AM.

The only way WWE really alters their approach is if either Fox or Saudi arabia money dries up. They could have the worst creative iin history and if Fox is happy, then it doesn't matter.

Thought AEW was a really good show last night. My issue isn't the wrestling really but besides Cody's segments, i'm not getting the character moments i would like..it leaves me a little cold. Pac did this great promo while bloody about his match with Mox.. it wasn't on TV though. little things like that.

Well, it depends on how much AEW going to Monday night would hurt them, obviously. Right now the impact it would have, WWE would still be a more attractive option than most other shows out there because - as bad as it's been going within the industry itself - wrestling has been fairly immune to a lot of the changes that have hurt other shows. Maybe that's because the damage was done by the time that came around, or maybe it's because there's something about wrestling that means it behaves differently to other shows. Maybe it's both, or neither. Whatever it is, I've read a few things where it's seen as a fairly safe bet. That's absolutely not the way things were in the 1990s, when even though the audience for wrestling was bigger, there were all kinds of other popular programmes that you could sponsor instead.

Of course, if you want to speculate on what AEW could do in a year as being a lot bigger than now, then the equation changes - but to be honest, we're into fantasy land then and it's all a bit pointless.

Again I completely agree. My point was simple. If AEW wants to truly challenge the WWE for wrestling dominance, then they need to be on the same night and at the same time. Different nights do no lend itself to competition.

Right now, only 4 weeks in AEW has done a lot to establish itself as an entity, but it is still in its infancy. A year is a long time in the wrestling world, and IF, and a huge IF AEW can keeps its ratings and improve its ratings then I would want them to ask to move to Mondays to directly challenge the WWE. That is when we will see if AEW is for real, or just another wrestling program that the WWE isn't concerned with because they pose no threat.

AEW is never, I repeat, never moving to Monday night. You guys have to remember that Tony Khan is still part of the Jacksonville Jaguars front office and that they, and the rest of the NFL, have games on Monday night throughout the season. I don't know if this is just Tony and his father's decision or if the NFL has made a deal with them, but they've made it clear they won't go on Monday and compete with Monday night football games. So that's off the table. Pretty much every night but Wednesday is off the table because Tuesday TNT has NBA games (which promoted AEW heavily this past week by the way), Thursday TNT has NBA games and Friday Smackdown is on Fox. Maybe if AEW thinks they can eventually beat Fox they'll make that move but I think they know better than to try that. They're staying on Wednesday's.

Whatever one might think about the product, AEW has been pretty smart business wise so far. They're not breaking the bank to sign big names for a short gain, they see how rabid their base is and yet don't run a bunch of shows. I can't see Tony Khan making a rash decision like go to Monday (even if Football was not in the equation)

Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    Whatever one might think about the product, AEW has been pretty smart business wise so far. They're not breaking the bank to sign big names for a short gain, they see how rabid their base is and yet don't run a bunch of shows. I can't see Tony Khan making a rash decision like go to Monday (even if Football was not in the equation)
    This theory will be tested heavily in 2020.

Major WWE contract expiration dates:

Luke Harper May 2020
    The Revival April 2020
    Randy Orton Summer 2020
    Brock Lesnar April or May 2020
    Rey Mysterio October 2020
    And Mandy Rose late 2020

I can't see AEW signing Lesnar as he gets whatever he wants from the WWE, AND there is no one on the AEW roster that I would want to see face Lesnar, except Kenny Omega. Maybe if they built Jake Hagar up, but we know that they would have Hagar win to say that AEW > WWE.

Can you just imagine the Revival in AEW. No flips, just fists vs every other tag team? Wow.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-24-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Because of History. If the WWE's flagship show is RAW and on Mondays, and AEW is on Wednesdays, they are not directly competing with each other. They will in terms of talent leaving one company for the other, but not for ratings or audience.

Different nights means no competition. NBC does not care about ESPN's ratings for MNF for their SNF because they are not competing with each other.

And beating NXT is no where near the same thing as beating RAW.
    I feel like you didn't really understand what I was saying. I didn't indicate Dynamite has to beat NXT. I said if ratings are 3.5 on Wednesday for Dynamtie, and Raw is 2.3 on Mondays, then AEW already beats them. And by moving to Monday (pretending the NFL stuff wasn't an issue), both shows would likely drop and eat into each others numbers. There's no benefit to moving to a different night.

As for forcing WWE to change, it can equally be done if AEW beats them on a different night. You're quite mistaken if you think Vince/WWE wouldn't care if AEW got better ratings on Wednesdays than Raw gets on Mondays.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    Of course, if you want to speculate on what AEW could do in a year as being a lot bigger than now, then the equation changes - but to be honest, we're into fantasy land then and it's all a bit pointless.
    It's why I don't get into a lot of these talks. So much of it is pointless. I know smart fans love to talk backstage stuff, and I have partook in some of that.... but I've grown so tired of discussing things we honestly have no real knowledge of. I just want to watch a show, and share my thoughts on what I saw. I don't care about who is in charge of what segment... I don't give a shit. I just want to watch and enjoy, or not enjoy and I'll stop watching.

From the main page

AEW Dynamite has topped WWE NXT in viewership for the fourth week in a row, but the show dipped under 1 million viewers for the first time.

Wednesday’s Dynamite episode on TNT drew 963,000 viewers while NXT drew 698,000 viewers on the USA Network, according to Showbuzz Daily.

These are the lowest audiences for both AEW and NXT.

AEW ranked #4 in the Cable Top 150, while NXT ranked #21. AEW ranked #24 in viewership, while NXT ranked #33 in viewership.

Last week’s Dynamite episode drew 1.014 million viewers and ranked #5 in the Cable Top 150, and #25 in viewership. Last week’s NXT episode drew 712,000 viewers and ranked #30 in the Cable Top 150, and #35 in viewership.

AEW drew a 0.45 rating in the 18-49 demographic while NXT drew a 0.21 in the same demo. Last week’s AEW episode drew a 0.44 in that demographic while NXT drew a 0.20.

The NBA game on ESPN between the Celtics and the 76ers topped the night in the 18-49 demographic at #1 with a 0.76 rating, but just 1.698 million viewers. Hannity on the Fox News Channel topped the night on cable in viewership with 3.261 million viewers, but ranked #16 on the Cable Top 150 with a 0.23 rating in the 18-49 demographic.

MLB World Series coverage on FOX at 8pm topped the night in viewership on network TV with 11.925 million viewers. The World Series game on FOX also topped the night on network TV in the 18-49 demographic with a 2.9 rating.

To compare, Monday’s post-Draft edition of WWE RAW on the USA Network drew an average of 2.342 million viewers, up from last week’s 2.287 million viewers for the Draft episode. RAW was #5 in the 18-49 demographic on the Cable Top 150 this week, for the third week in a row, with a 0.75 rating. Tuesday’s WWE Total Divas episode drew 279,000 viewers on the E! network, down from last week’s 281,000 viewers. Total Divas ranked #70 on the Cable Top 150 18-49 demographic list with a 0.12 rating in that demo.

Last night was their best episode to date in my opinion. Some outstanding heel work by Sammy Guevara and Santana & Ortiz. Good wrestling. Best women's match to date. Felt like I was watching good 98 Nitro.

Edit: Orange Cassidy is fucking awesome
    Last edited by Kleckamania; 10-31-2019 at 09:16 AM.

The only point that dragged was the loooong limo ride with Cody and Tony. That segment definitely should have been shorter.

And the contract signing. They made too much of a point to not be WWE's typical contract signings that it took away from the segment.

But the rest was great. And I am completely shocked that the Lucha Bros did not win the Tag Belts.

Moxley's promo was one of the best promos we have heard this year.

I also liked that the segment with Hager, echoed what happened with his MMA fight from last week. He kneed Dustin in the groin, just like how his fight was stopped for the same reason.

For me, I am really liking AEW over the WWE. I still watch all 3 shows that the WWE put out, but I like that AEW is different, and trying to be different. I just hope that they stop taking shots at the WWE and just concentrate on their own product.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-31-2019 at 09:23 AM.

The limo ride was superfluous for sure. And something rubbed me the wrong way with the video package for Brandi Rhodes. Ive heard she is one of the worst females in the division, so the push just reeks of the boss thinking with his dick honestly. Otherwise the show was a great watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleckamania View Post
    Edit: Orange Cassidy is fucking awesome
    Kleck, welcome aboard the Orange Cassidy For AEW Champion train. Take a seat, we have a trolley service today offering teas, coffees, and soft drinks, plus a range of sandwiches, rolls, and paninis which can be purchased in a meal deal with a drink and a snack for £4.50.

100% totally agree. Brandi should be Cody's valet/manager, and get physical when needed, but not an active wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Kleck, welcome aboard the Orange Cassidy For AEW Champion train. Take a seat, we have a trolley service today offering teas, coffees, and soft drinks, plus a range of sandwiches, rolls, and paninis which can be purchased in a meal deal with a drink and a snack for £4.50.
    Won't his shtick get old fast?

I googled him to watch some matches to find out who he is, and it is the same thing over and over again. Aloof entrance, hands in pocket, bored kick, bored kick, pushed down by opponent, kip up with hands still in pocket. Then a real kick and a plancha/suicide dive through the ropes with hand still in pocket. Then he wrestles for real. All impressive and athletic, ans while he is fun, and entertaining, this can get old quick.

It won't get old quick because he's not only a supremely charismatic guy but he's a hell of a wrestler. I think that's pretty apparent given all the things he can do with his hands in his pocket; you need a whole lot of talent to do that and Orange has immense talent. So if this act does ever get stale (and I don't see it happening any time quick; he's been doing this gimmick for years and the reactions are just getting louder these days) he can always change it up. He has the charisma and ability to tweak the gimmick to freshen it up while still being over.

Show was great other than the second limo segment that dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and IT'S STILL GOING ISN'T IT?! I guess the Brandi thing too but only because I still have no idea where it's going besides it involving Awesome Kong (who apparently people missed in the video) destroying people for Brandi. Otherwise great show, largely thanks to Jack Evans. But that's not surprising because I've pretty much considered every show to be a winner at this point.
    Last edited by Cult Icon; 10-31-2019 at 10:33 AM.

But hasn't this gimmick been on the indies without national exposure? The indies can be compared to the old territories, so when a guy got stale, they shipped him off to another territory to feud with new people.

But now with National exposure on AEW, but he will not be on TV every week, fans always want to see more or evolving talent. Maybe in a few months he drops the aloof/hung over type of behavior and just wrestles, but if not, I can see the gimmick getting old. I mean how many times can we see the bored kick routine? But for now, ride the wave, and get what you can out of him.
    Last edited by Powder; 10-31-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cult Icon View Post
    I think that's pretty apparent given all the things he can do with his hands in his pocket; you need a whole lot of talent to do that and Orange has immense talent.
    I don't want to shatter the whole illusion, but it's not "talent" so much as "practice". When my friends and I first stumbled across OC we started doing things with hands in our pockets during training to add some difficulty to what we were doing and with practice jumping and diving and all that stuff actually becomes quite easy.

I've only see up to the R&R attack. I'll probably skip right to the contract signing since I don't care for TH2 at all and pairing them with The Bucks sounds like a recipe for a match I'm not going to enjoy. I'll likely try to check out the main, too.

I will say that I liked Guavara's heel work quite a bit and Adam Page's everything. Santana & Ortiz jumping R&R was a great use of Ricky and Robert, too.

But hasn't this gimmick been on the indies without national exposure? The indies can be compared to the old territories, so when a guy got stale, they shipped him off to another territory to feud with new people.

But now with National exposure on AEW, but he will not be on TV every week, fans always want to see more or evolving talent. Maybe in a few months he drops the aloof/hung over type of behavior and just wrestles, but if not, I can see the gimmick getting old. I mean how many times can we see the bored kick routine? But for now, ride the wave, and get what you can out of him.
    This will be the test, I suppose. I predict that it gets old quite quickly. I'm not sure if anywhere still reports the quarter hours but I will bet that six weeks from now, if they're putting OC in the ring the live crowd will pop due to the novelty and they types of fans that they are, but the quarter hour will take a substantial hit.

The main event was fun. My 12 year old daughter who is as casual of a fan as you can get, saw what Rey Fenix can do, and her jaw dropped, and asked me to rewind.

Also watch Moxley's promo. Really good and it blurs the line really well.

Something I never expected to find myself saying, but - is Fenix actually better at this wrestling stuff than Pentagon?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Farrell View Post
    Was that his promo from the top of the show where he was yelling at Khan?
    No, but yes. later in the show he cut an awesome promo where he said a lot of what he was saying to Khan, but on a live mic, and with more passion. Just watch it b/c there were shots at his former character(s) from WWE, and how he was not being true to who he is, etc. All in all it was a really good heated promo, and still one of the best promos, possibly the best promo cut this year.

But AEW should not have shown the Kahn stuff early in the show b/c of Moxley's promo later. It did repeat some of the stuff, but it does not really matter.

I honestly think Orange's segments will be the highest rated. I'd go as far as to say he could sit on a toilet for 20 minutes and it would be the highest rated 20 minutes of the show, the guy has that IT factor big time. He is dripping with IT factor. I've seen him twice and Im waaaaay on board. Give this guy a world title and more tv time! The only problem is he is so awesome that anyone else sharing his segment, match, or spotlight gets eclipsed completely. Like I forget anyone else is there because he is so wildly entertaining.

The only one who can hang with him is Jack Evans. But that's because Jack Evans is the greatest man to ever live. Hard to compete with that.

Jack Evans is only rivalled by LA Park, who could out draw AEW whilst wrestling a broken broom for two hours.

You know it Cult! I know you know it, and I know you are your fellow AEW fans are running in fear of the pull of Park!

Come on Ollie; I more than anyone knows that LA Park could outdraw AEW with the snap of his finger. Hell he's going to do it in a month when he and El Mega Campeon de Triple A Kenny Omega sell out a 22K baseball stadium in Monterrey. That's right; that is a thing that is happening and Park will be there fighting Blue Demon Jr. (and maybe even Rush, who is rumored for AAA) while Kenny defends the title. Can't wait!

But yes, only Jack comes close to LA Park. Angelico too. Those are my guys and I was thrilled to see them kill it last night.