Bound for Glory 2019

Not a huge amount of chatter about Impact wrestling anymore, but here's the card (so far) for Bound For Glory.

Brian Cage (c) vs. Sami Callihan Impact World Championship

Ken Shamrock vs. Moose

Michael Elgin vs. Naomichi Marufuji

The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz) vs. Dr. Wagner Jr., TBA and TBA Six-man tag team match

Taya Valkyrie (c) vs. Tenille Dashwood Impact Knockouts Championship

Jake Crist (c) vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Daga vs. TBA vs. TBA Intergender ladder match for the Impact X Division Championship

Call Your Shot Gauntlet match; where the winner could choose any championship match of their choice

The North (Ethan Page and Josh Alexander) (c) vs. Rich Swann and Willie Mack vs. Rhino and Rob Van Dam Three-way tag team match for the Impact World Tag Team Championship

I know I'm not where Impact are tilting their hat anymore, and I can tell that because the return of a 55-year old Ken Shamrock is the closest thing to interesting here for me.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I'm not really following impact anymore but its a weird mix of young decent talent with old guys way past their prime. Some of the matches on paper look like they would be fun...and others look like a trainwreck waiting to happen.