Thread: AEW Dark

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar

AEW Dark

AEW Dark was just put on YouTube. This week there's a pretty insane match between Kenny Omega and Joey Janela. It's an unsanctioned, anything goes match. I'd highly recommend everyone go out of their way to watch it.

EDIT: Just to be clear, all of the matches were pretty solid. It's great to see some of the wrestlers I don't know much about like Sonny Kiss, Kip Sabian, and Dark Order. You should really be watching all of it.
    Last edited by Degenerate; 10-16-2019 at 02:38 AM.

The Brain
    I really enjoyed week 1 of AEW Dark, especially Darby/CIMA, and I'm looking forward to seeing Janela/Omega. Only watched the first match this week so far and thought it was solid. Sue me but I enjoy the Librarians, they're perfect heel jobbers who can play the fool and eat losses without consequence.

I think Dark has been really good generally so far.

Loved Taz guesting - be interesting to see if he plays a part going forward or was a “one time” deal but I always enjoyed his commentary .

Did people stop watching Dark in October?!

I guess with the amount of wrestling out there to keep up with it would make sense if Dark was fairly down the pecking order and people missed it from time to time, or had to stop entirely.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    I still catch it and enjoy it, but since there doesn't tend to be much in the way of angles conversation usually falls into other folders I suppose. Loved the six man tag between Jurassic Express and the Strong Hearts this past week though! I'd love to see them make more use of CIMA and his crew.