Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It's the Fear that Kills the Feeling The Dude's Avatar
    Sausage Party is completely awesome. If you want an animated film like Beavis and Butthead etc with a slightly deeper meaning I highly recommend it.

Watched The Simpsons movie again and it is completely dreadful. Not funny at all and had a crap idea for a plot.

Gonna Watch the first couple of series of the X files. I already know I love the first season but not sure on the rest. The movie was good as well but I've seen that a few times.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

I enjoyed the Simpsons more than I thought I would. Worth admitting that my expectations going in were through the floor, mind.

Saw Stan and Ollie today. Most people stayed until the clips of the 'originals' over the credits had finished. And I've been on the trainline that they were on for the historical shots. But yeah, enjoyed it. Reilly's Oliver Hardy was actually uncanny at times.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

John Reilly is either absolutely hilarious (Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, etc...) or absolutely awful (Dewey Cox). Seems when he pairs up with Will Farrel, he’s comedic gold. Probably gonna catch this when it hits Amazon Prime for rent.

ETA... I confused the movie PT was talking about with Holmes and Watson. That’s the one I’m looking forward to watching because I do love Farrel’s interaction with Reilly.
    Last edited by meandi; 22 Hours Ago at 08:35 PM.

Oh yeah, nearly went to see that but the trailer put me right off.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

In the States, Holmes and Watson was one of the worst movies ever. People walked out of the theaters in droves. The news was reporting it bc of how bad the movie was.
    Last edited by Powder; 20 Hours Ago at 10:32 PM.