Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All In

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan
    I believe this is fan made but it looks damn cool. Feeling excited about this, looking forward to more matches being announced!

Ace poster! Thumbs up to whoever designed it.

Twitter: @libsuperstar

The Brain
    It also really makes me want to see Okada/Mysterio!

Any thoughts on SBG/ROH actually bankrolling ALL in? I've read some people say its not truly independent because of that... still, i think its a great accomplishment to sell out.

The Brain
    Is that confirmed? Last I read it was being financed "independently", though I did hear hints that there was a bigger wallet somewhere behind Cody and the Bucks so I'm not ruling it out, I just never heard it for sure. If it is on SBG's dime, then it's definitely questionable as a true "independent", but still very impressive.

ROH is also producing it as well as partially funding it

its more implied than anything, not confirmed i would say.. but also, its not unrealistic to think that the Cody and the bucks wouldn't at least get to use ROH's equipment for the show as a way to do it. Cause that kinda of stuff is expensive.

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    Kota Ibushi was officially announced for All In.

Let the speculation for how he'll be used begin!

Golden lovers vs. Lucha bros please

The Brain
    I would definitely prefer that to Lucha Bros/Young Bucks, which I saw in the Crash last year and thought was very disappointing. They seem to bring out the worst in each other, at least in my opinion. Fenix and Ibushi in the same ring sounds amazing, and then the aura/charisma of Penta and Omega... damn, that's really something.

Even if the lucha bros vs. Bucks was great, I don't what else you would do with Omega and Ibushi with the talent they have announced.

The Brain
    The question then is what do the Bucks do?

Yeah that's an issue. You have Rey Mysterio on this show.. does he wrestle Okada? its not like they will ever wrestle in New Japan... if not, they could give Rey a partner... or IDK... I just think Omega and Ibushi are having a tag but maybe not. You need a main event.

The Brain
    Man, I'd love to see Mysterio/Okada. But there are a lot of great combinations they could do. This show is really rich with possibility.

Yeah and I think it would be smart to not do matches you can readily see in New Japan and/or ROH... I have a feeling we'll get more talent..

The Brain
    Is there a list of everyone confirmed for All In anywhere? I haven't been able to find one but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

I can't find a list either, oh i found a list but its about a month old, not updated with Mysterio, Ibushi or MJF

Cody Rhodes
    Matt Jackson
    Nick Jackson
    Marty Scurll
    Hangman Page
    Stephen Amell
    Kenny Omega
    Tessa Blanchard
    Rey Fenix
    Pentagon Jr.
    Deonna Purrazzo
    Kazuchika Okada
    Chelsea Green
    Joey Janela
    Penelope Ford
    Britt Baker
    Jay Lethal
    Pharaoh the Dog

The Brain
    MJF is All In?? That's awesome! One of my favorite recent discoveries, I think he's got it in him to be a big star. Great that he gets this chance to show off his stuff.

With Scurll and Page there, I could maybe see some kind of Bullet Club angle for the Bucks. Not sure it's big enough on paper but executed well it could stir up some interest.

Really curious what Janela does too, he's been on a real tear stirring up buzz for himself and in front of a crowd like this he could really do something bonkers.

i forget who MJF partner was but it was last chance for Flip to get on the show (i assume Flip will be booked too)

I was thinking Amell would do something crazy with Janela

one guy i'm waiting to get booked for All in is PCO

The Brain
    Would love that!! PCO is arguably kind of a fad/novelty but he's also legitimately doing a bunch of cool stuff and has buzz, they'd be nuts not to include him if they can.

All in twitter account announced that All IN will be broadcasted in some form. As expected. I'm guessing ROH will help out.

The Brain
    It was expected, but I'm really glad it was confirmed. They've done such a great job marketing this, I think they'll get a very solid number of buys/views. I know I'll definitely be watching, though it'll probably be a replay or VOD.