WWE Elimination Chamber 2020

Thread for the upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV. March 8th from Philadelphia.

There's places reporting matches as confirmed so far but as they aren't *actually* confirmed, I won't post them in here as taking place. Still, you can find them if you want to quite easily.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

It is the worst kept secret that Reigns is winning this match.

You mean we're not getting Bob Roode vs The Fiend at Mania? Dammit!

I was actually hoping for a surprise return of James Ellsworth to win it all and face the Fiend.

Any man with two hands has a fighting chance!

Just picked this up from last night's Raw - a women's Elimination Chamber has been confirmed, featuring:

Shayna Baszler
    Liv Morgan
    Natalya
    Ruby Riott
    Sarah Logan
    Asuka

Lots of potential stuff there - you've got Ruby coming back and having already started something with Liv, while the other member of the Riott Squad is also in the match so that could lead to some fun interactions. I think this could be a breakout match for one of those three if they put their best foot forward.

Really want to see if we get a bit of Ruby vs Asuka in there too, I can only remember them interacting in a triple threat that also had Nikki Cross in it on NXT, so that feels pretty fresh.

Asuka vs Shayna should be a really good little mini-match, and I hope we don't see that on Raw before the show itself as that could be a great pay per view bout down the line.

I can see two ways of it going - either Shayna opens up and goes through everyone, completely cleaning house, to assert her dominance. Or Shayna comes in late and goes through everyone, completely cleaning house, to assert her dominance. I'd be more into the second option, because then we get to have some interactions between everyone else before we get to the Shayna bit - in the first scenario I kind of see them doing a load of Shayna singles matches that she wins before the timer expires for the next person to come out.

Oh - Natalya's there as well. Because...Canada?

I always prefer when these multi-competitor matches have a few stories interacting. Plus, you mentioned the potential of fresh confrontations, like Asuka vs Shayna vs Ruby.