Fantasy booking till WM 35

Fantasy booking at 4 am because I am on call

MITB: Braun wins
    Announces Cash in at Summerslam vs Brock
    Extreme rules feuds with KO/Sami and obviously wins
    Meanwhile Roman defeats Jinder MITB and Extreme Rules
    The entire locker room (including Roman) are rooting for Braun to win
    At Summerslam Braun wins clean after 3 powerslams in a row
    The entire locker room comes out to congratulate him, Roman hugs him ala KO-Sami when Sami won NXT championship and then blindsides him with a massive spear
    HEEL Turn. Roman has snapped. Multiple chair shots and spears to Braun leaving him a mess.
    Next night Roman comes out and asks fans to boo him now. He is the true champion and will not rest till he gets back what's his.
    Rollins confronts Roman but Roman says despite Seth turning on them, the WWE universe still cheers for him. He has given everything he has for the business and yet the fans continue to boo him. Roman spears Seth and says he was always the leader of the shield- believe that.

Braun vs Roman builds up to HIAC.
    Braun wins after a hard fought match.
    Next night Braun is attacked by AOP. New stable Roman + AOP forms (Samoan dynasty or something)

Braun vs Roman TLC match
    Despite interference by AOP, Braun overcomes Roman. AOP countered by Lashley and Rollins.

Survivor Series
    Team Braun: Braun, Lashley, Rollins, Finn Balor, Roode
    Team Roman: Roman, AOP, Baron Corbin, Elias
    Braun's team wins. Roman is actually dominant and eliminates Balor, Roode and Lashley. AOP eliminate Braun. Seth comes from a 4 on 1 kind of situation and actually pins Roman at the end. Roman and AOP destroy Elias and Corbin post match

Roman takes a hiatus/ feuds with Rollins, costs him the IC title to Elias
    Tournament for new number 1 contender
    Finn wins from Lashley in the finals

Clash of champions
    Balor vs Braun
    Balor looks like he might win when Roman interferes and lays waste to both of them. No contest

Royal Rumble
    Balor vs Braun vs Roman
    Roman wins universal title- same payperview AOP win tag titles.
    Royal rumble is won by a returning Dean Ambrose

Elimination Chamber
    Seth Rollins wins

Wrestlemania 35
    Shield triple threat
    This time Seth retains, all 3 touch gloves at the end of the show

Meanwhile Braun vs Samoa Joe at WM 35 which is won by Braun

Damn I like what you have done there, building off the Braun v Roman stuff from last year and made it as brutal as that series of matches was.

The build to the championship match at Mania is also very cool with Roman finally winning it at Royal Rumble only for Dean to take the Rumble victory and then have Roman usurped by Rollins as ultimate payback for costing him the IC title a few months earlier.

Personally my dream would be for Rollins to take the title off Brock at Summer Slam, defend it against firstly Lashley, then Braun, then Balor, then finally Roman. After doing that he says with all the top challengers out of the way he is instituting an open challenge to give everyone the opportunity to fight for the title only for a voice to come over the speakers, "there is one person you forgot about brothaaaa" and the camera cuts to Dean coming down through the crowd, Shield style, he storms the ring and attacks Rollins, setting up a match between those two at Mania.

Doesn't quite have the depth of yours but I would love to see Seth & Dean in a 1-1 singles match at Mania, that is pretty much the ultimate dream match for me.

Great scenarios there! Seen a good few people on the Net suggest a Shield Triple Threat. The only thing I can think of a possible Rousey-Flair main event.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Great scenarios there! Seen a good few people on the Net suggest a Shield Triple Threat. The only thing I can think of a possible Rousey-Flair main event.
    I would say that is a strong possibility with them taking the last position on the card. It has been mentioned a few times that is the last big 'first' thing they have left to do with the women really and Rousey v Flair certainly has a kind of name value that will not be matched again for a long, long time.