The Late Shift with Steven Bell

Whether it's breaking down Raw on Monday night or going deep on SmackDown every Tuesday, I think we can all agree on one thing.

I talk too damn much.

I do try to make it fun, though, and I hope you feel the same. If so, or even if not, this is a great place for you to let me know. Whether it's giving your take on a recently discussed topic or expressed opinion, ideas for a HeatSeeker topic or just a desire to chat with yours truly, this is the place to do it.

Fire at will, folks. You know I'm always happy to shoot the shit with you guys about anything.

People either love me, hate me, or they don't care CanadianCrippler's Avatar
    Oh my God, Steve, can you please keep that hardbody impersonation in your repertoire of impressions? I downloaded Smackdown last night and I was lying in bed sweating like a whore in church trying to sleep through the heat when you began that impression. . . Literally just you saying "hey guys" made me burst out laughing and the more you spoke like that, the more I lost it. Holy shit that was even more funny than Brawn Strowman yelling out to Kane "YOU PUT ME IN A GARBAGE TRUCK!"

Loved the affection for your dogs and others pets tonight.

I'd love to have an excuse to use both the Hardbody and Jamie Noble voices in every show. Rest assured that I will use them whenever possible, though.

Of course I had to show love for the pets, Sam. That really is a pretty big problem and people tend to not think about it. They think their pets will be alright just as long as they're around. The reality, though, is that sometimes simply being around their people isn't enough of a security blanket and they want to find some place to hide. As I said on the show, more pets are lost on July 4th than any other day in the US simply because dogs are freaked the hell out by all the weird noises.

My Khaleesi is now 3 years old. Her first two years, we brought her with us to watch the fireworks and she was happy and loving it and enjoying being around all the people. Last year, she was completely freaked out by them, so we're not bringing her to see them this year.

Not going to lie, I am late coming into listening to this podcast as for awhile, due to my other old issues with LOP in general I didn't give LOP Radio the time of day. Even though I was gone from the forums for a while, I still hit up the main page as its the best source of news and results, for WWE anyways. I still came back for my favorite main page columns. (Tito. Doc Says, ect.) A few months ago, I decided to give aftershock a chance mostly cause it is hosted by Steve, and I missed AATG. I have become a regular listener of the late shift, even if I can give two shits about watching Raw or Smackdown, I still listen to the Lateshift to see what happened and what you think of it Steve.

So it will be sad to not have the show for the time its away. But I get it. Real life always comes first. I hope the wait isn't long. In the mean time I suggest maybe reviving AATG and putting your RAW and SDLive thoughts in written form on Wednesday or Thursday every week or just a day where WWE TV isn't eating your sleeping time.

Hell, if Tito goes, I am happy to have AATG back to replace him. Though if he doesn't go, I will need to figure something else out to read or listen to for a positive spin on WWE Raw and Smackdown. Need that to balance out the not so positive outlook of Tito at the moment.

Thanks for all the shows so far Steve.
    Last edited by NOID; 08-21-2018 at 11:24 AM.

The artist formerly known as Thurl.

Thank you. That means a lot.

I'll actually be doing a new show that'll go up on Sunday mornings. It'll be a more broad look at WWE as a whole instead of just focusing on recapping the shows.