LPW Supercycle 27.4 Live! From Eugene, Oregon TRASH TALK THREAD!!!

Because of the wipe, gonna post the current show's V&P post in this post to remind peeps of matches and the current owner storyline:

Wrestlers and staff of LPW:

When I took over the product from leadership who long abused their power, I sought a new way to run things.

That is, as a fan.

With my heart on my sleeve, I reacted to some situations poorly. Without directness. This made it seem like I was manipulated easily and some talents tried to take advantage of this.

And to be fair, they had every right to.

While I am sure many of you won’t believe this, seeing as former management set precedent, my intentions are to provide the best competition for LPW. Sometimes we get changes of pace. Last show we had a match some would see on paper as a massive mismatch. Instead, we had one of the biggest upsets in recent memory. My booking choices aren’t always about the “best match.” As owner it is key to give new people opportunities.

Every person who is involved with the Western States Heritage Championship tournament at Altered Reality will look to elevate themselves to heights they’ve yet to reach. The three men who will fight for a spot at our upcoming show all have never even held an LPW title.

This flies in the face of previous management who play favorites.

Now, while it has been clear I am a huge fan of our International Heavyweight Champion, my actions have had nothing to do with favoritism. The card tonight will clearly represent that, along with last show’s match against Austin. While I booked both contests, these matches are hardly favoritism.

As for Gabriel Jimenez, and to a lesser extent his wife Kassandra... Gabriel HATES taking days off. This was the hardest I could hit him outside suspending him through Altered Reality or outright firing him. A fine wouldn’t have any effect, booking him against someone wouldn’t have been punishment. Tonight, Mr. Jimenez will have a chance to face the music. The gnashing, snarling music of carnage and violence he caused.

Lastly, if anyone has concerns, please, stop at the office I will have set up at the arena or the Altered Reality Regional Office we have recently opened in San Francisco that will handle all talent concerns. All suggestions and/or criticism will be met with a fair ear.

This, our LPW, is still strong. We march ahead towards a event that features one of our greatest of all time against what some may say the greatest champion of his generation. This contest came to existence through perseverance. Perseverance that each and every one of you should take notice of. Perseverance, that I am sure, each and every one of you possess.

Chris Austin, Mourn Despana, and Al - I will need to speak to you all individually upon arrival. Bobino, please come see me before the WSHC qualifier.

That said, please enjoy the trip to Eugene. Talent can use this opportunity to stay in the area and be fully prepared to go down the road to San Fran. In fact, I expect it. I hope that you all enjoy this experience. Take lots of pictures. The Pacific Seaboard scenery is simply sublime. I suggest taking a breath of fresh air along the coastline.

All hands on deck folk. If you aren’t booked, you are required to show. NO EXCEPTIONS! Altered Reality is breathing down all of our necks. Enjoy the ride!

Signed,
    The Kid
    CEO, Managing Partner, Owner, and Fan of Lords of Pain Multimedia

LPW Supercycle 27.4 Live! From The Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon!!!

MAIN EVENT!
    (Champions v. Champions Tag Team Non-Title Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Mourn Despana (with Kassandra) & International Heavyweight Champion Al
    vs.
    LPW World Tag Team Champions (of the World) "The Professionals" Bronx and Steven Thornridge

(Western States Heritage Championship Tournament Qualifier Triple Threat Match)

Bane Uzzah vs Matthew “Silver” Kazama vs Reece Raymond

(Tag Team Match)

Steve Storme & Sixx King vs. "Jensino" Bobino & Sean Jensen

(Singles Match)

Joe Citizen vs Chris Austin

(Non-Title Match)

Hardcore Champion David Gideon Smith vs. THE David Maverick

(Singles Match)

Jonnie Dobber vs. Trey Spruance

PLUS: Bobino chooses his first round opponent, Hardcore Championship match announced, details on an extra special event, and MORE!
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 1 Week Ago at 10:37 PM.

Hashtag FSS.

Mourn: It is FFS. As in, for fuck's sake.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

You're not my real dad.

What in the slightly grey hell are you talking about?

Maverick: Hey David, do me a favour. Don't get in my way.

I NEED to get to Altered Reality.

Do you, though?

Maverick: Altered Reality needs The David Maverick. The David Maverick needs Altered Reality. Make that as you will.

Do they, though?

No. They don't. Maverick is the definition of a cock sucker.

Place is looking kinda tragic now-a-days...

Daddy's home

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BLACK; 1 Week Ago at 06:54 PM.

Looks like a homeless crack head.

Thornridge: It's almost as if someone clicked their fingers and half of our collective memories have been wiped.

Thing is though, I still have this yearning to punch Mourn in the face. More than a yearning, perhaps a want, a need to punch him in the face? An obsession to punch him in the face. Repeatedly. While Al watches.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornridgeLPW View Post
    Thornridge: It's almost as if someone clicked their fingers and half of our collective memories have been wiped.
    Mourn: No... Just you. Was from elbows.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Looks like a homeless crack head.
    Ha...said Trey fuckin Spruance..

That was predictable. Let me guess, you're someone returning. I can't be bothered with this shit, not interested.

Ok, buddy. Youre infamous incompetence doesn't require me to know who you are to laugh you off. It's merely the fact that your confidence in speaking in public can only be attributed to the sad state of affairs not which this place rests.

Moving right along...

Mourn Despana and Steven Thornrisge in the house? Is this a ******-smacked support group or something?
    Last edited by BLACK; 1 Week Ago at 05:41 PM.

Mourn: I have an inkling who you are. Welcome back, and Thorny's all yours.

You don't have an inkling of who you are.

Mourn: That is the dumbest insult anyone has ever sent my way...

I just watched a SuperCycle where you gave an interview claiming to stand out by being yourself or some shit, failing to acknowledge or recognize that you "stand out" only by the fact that better fighters than you aren't around to slap you in the mouth like the bottle fed bitch that you are, you whiny dyke of a mutt.

And as if to put the cherry on top of your complete lack of self awareness, you were promoting a match against a literal fucking cripple. You're a thot, with tuna breath and swamp stank pussy, acting like the dick that was jabbed up in you last night was because you're the baddest bitch on the block, and not because every other hoe went home. You're only anything by process of elimination, lil hoe. Me? I do my own eliminating.

I'm sure there are plenty more easter eggs in the next few episodes that'll support my thesis that you didn't step out the shadows, the shadows just moved on, but my thumb just bum rushes the fast forward button when your chink eyed mug scrapes across my screen like a drunk driver side swiping a parked car. Its like if I keep watching your matches, the sadness of your unearned pomposity is going to stain the inside of my screen, and Bojack Horseman is going to kill himself from the added depression if I watch an episode right after. I don't need your residual bleakness of being ruining good television I decide to watch instead of you.
    Last edited by BLACK; 1 Week Ago at 11:49 PM.

Mourn: Hmm. Sounds like you are mad about something you had no control over. With all of this spewed out insults?

Cool man. You showed me.

Golden was better than you. So, while you want to, and will, try to use every expletive to attempt to mark your territory over some worthless bullshit, allow me to truly retort.

Welcome back. Seriously.

Oh, and fuck off.

I've marked my territory over you, so at least we agree on the worth, there. Just remember, you recognize me, not from my face or voice, but from that flare of inferiority creeping up through your belly when my energy invaded your space. Maybe if you had maintained the humility you earned years ago, I wouldn't be here right now.
    Last edited by BLACK; 1 Week Ago at 12:17 AM.

Mourn chuckles.

Mourn: One must always find ways to progress or risk retrogression.

He shakes his head

I am THE World Champ. Whatever you say, that wins the argument. I am the best by claim of this *pats his championship title*, beating Al's ass, and ripping apart the two men you were unable to.

That is, if that supposed inferiority is correct. And if you are the same man I think you are.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 1 Week Ago at 12:54 AM.

Lots of ifs. Guess we'll see. But don't mistake me being distracted by your cavity flapping for genuine investment in anything you are doing, have done, or ever will do. That accessory/prize is the most interesting thing about all the things you've done, people you've met, and the entire life you've lived, and it still wouldn't wouldn't yank my eyes in your direction if you lit yourself on fire and swung the belt like a propellor.

No...I'm here for something else.

Thornridge is shown in the backstage area, stretching out his legs while his Tag Team Championship sat on top of an equipment box. Overhearing the heated conversation between the masked man and Mourn, he shook his head before he muttered to himself.

Thornridge: Took you long enough to come back. Shit timing for me, but that was always your style...

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK View Post
    Lots of ifs. Guess we'll see. But don't mistake me being distracted by your cavity flapping for genuine investment in anything you are doing, have done, or ever will do. That accessory/prize is the most interesting thing about all the things you've done, people you've met, and the entire life you've lived, and it still wouldn't wouldn't yank my eyes in your direction if you lit yourself on fire and swung the belt like a propellor.

No...I'm here for something else.
    Mourn: I expect no less bravado from you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornridgeLPW View Post
    Thornridge is shown in the backstage area, stretching out his legs while his Tag Team Championship sat on top of an equipment box. Overhearing the heated conversation between the masked man and Mourn, he shook his head before he muttered to himself.

Thornridge: Took you long enough to come back. Shit timing for me, but that was always your style...
    Mourn: Yeah. With the way you help friends, this was bound to happen.

Thornridge: Your idea of conflict resolution is just straight up shit, mate. Reasoning and vocal interaction isn't something you appreciate. Just violence. Pure, unadulterated, violence. Granted, it's not something I enjoy, seeing the lights dim from their eyes, but it's something I am more than willing to embrace.

For the sake of conflict resolution.

My guess is De. If it is him, well, that's cool. If not, I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.
    Last edited by The Dude; 1 Week Ago at 04:27 AM.

I'm...kind of at a loss right now. There's this radical assumption that's now been carried thrice over that I'm some returning vet due to my observations. And this veteran seems like somebody important to the three of you. Are the pickings so slim that having a full serving of brains and using means I must have walked these halls before? One doesn't need to have stood eye to eye with this fuckin slant eyed doughboy to see he's a loser. He's a world champion who can't help but flash his plumage the moment a stranger in a balaclava calls him a queer. That's the insecurity that comes equipped standard in boring slacked jawed transvestite like he. Mourn, clearly whoever you think I am must have busted you in your shit pretty good for you to hold that belt and still have tears brimming when you choke on your retorts.

Thornridge, you're a disaster. You're just...fuck, you're a disaster. You fucking suck. That's all I can say.

Just because I can size you all up and fart out better material on my worst day than you monkeys doesn't mean I care to engage with any of you. Have the maturity to know you're in the presence of an observant, well schooled superior competitor. There's not a lick of significance to any of you three in my life. It doesn't take a squeak of intimacy or familiarity to know and express what I have and what I will about you. It takes Nine Dollars and Ninety Nine Cents. Any one with half a brain and a network subscription can see and say what I have. Don't get all hot and bothered. I'm just a guy, trying to post up and see what comes along, keeping an eye out for something in particular, and it's very very very not you. Your man crushes you're projecting onto me are pretty unsettling and the ungoodest of looks.

Honestly, It makes it, like, really uncomfortable.

Mourn laughs, almost hysterically. After a deep breath Mourn wipes his eyes.

Mourn: Peace dudes. Holy fuck that is funny.

I like this guy.

I like me... and beer. I mean, I really, really like beer.

So prepare for the coup of the century
    Be prepared for the murkiest scam
    Meticulous planning
    Tenacity spanning
    Decades of denial
    Is simply why I'll
    Be king undisputed
    Respected, saluted
    And seen for the wonder I am
    Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
    Be prepared

As an elder statesman of the LPW, I love that the Western States championship is still being given the prestige it deserved when it was created some 15 and a half years ago. A lot of great men have held that title and that championship will continue to thrive.

Mourn: Okay... let us try this again...

Welcome. Back. Phantom.

Austin is all yours. I think I left enough of a piece for you.

Down Since Day One Ish
    *takes break from binge-watching Modern Family*

Austin: The mistakes people make. Alas.

*Resumes watching Modern Family*

Mourn grumbles to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Lord View Post
    A lot of great men have held that title.

Awww, thanks for the shout out! Would have appreciated a name drop a little more, but hey.