Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    It was clearly not intentional, but Bryan actually called himself Superstar B...a B+ player.

Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    Prime, please change the thread title to "The Planet's Champion, The New Daniel Bryan"
    Done... Well, sort of.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

So the two big rumours are that a) Bryan is moving to RAW, or b) Bryan is injured and will be off TV for the foreseeable.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I'm guessing a move to RAW, but doesn't wrestle for a bit b/c of injury.

I'm all for Bryan moving to Raw and challenging Rollins, but this can't be yet another Shake Up where Smackdown comes out significantly diminished, like in 2017. I think he probably needs to stay on Smackdown, and either get his rematch or sidle off into a feud with The Miz (finally - and with the roles flipped)

What is his injury, do we know? I'm assuming that if we don't know, it might be concussion related. Which if that's the case, might be very bad.

I thought it was a knee or is that AJ?

AJ's was his hip. They haven't said what Bryan's injury is, just that he's expected out for months.

Let's hope it is not his head. If he has another concussion, then I cannot see the WWE ever clearing him again.

So I haven't heard from a true source yet, but I have heard Bryan had a concussion and Vince might pull the plug on him. This would suck balls.

Strange that he always seems to get injured around Mania time....

Hope not, he's still the best thing going today

Quote Originally Posted by LWO4Life View Post
    I have heard Bryan had a concussion and Vince might pull the plug on him.
    Does Vince get the option of though? I assumed Brie would have the right to pull the plug, given she's his wife.

Serious talk though - this is a real downer. Bryan had just started to do the best character work of his career with this gimmick, and was right in the middle of it. I know they assess him after every match he's in, so if true can only assume he picked it up in the Mania match. Really sucks - the worst thing is that we know from the past it doesn't have to be a direct hit to the head. The one Punk has spoken on getting in the Rumble match before he left was from him landing off a leaping clothesline from, curiously enough, Kofi Kingston.

Transgender Terror
    It was me. I kicked his ass.

The Brain
    Saw a clip of Kofi stomping on Bryan's head pretty hard in their 'Mania match. Hope he comes out alright, Bryan seems like he's good to take any risk for his craft but really hoping he (or someone) puts their foot down about avoiding those kind of impacts to the head, all things considered.

I like Bryan and all, but he probably should have stayed away from the ring after his second post mania injury. He seems like a big liability and accident prone :/