Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Agreed, as much as my inner fantasy booker was running wild with the possibilities ultimately this way he will be able to accomplish his needs in hopefully the safest place.

But we need Bryan vs Takahashi to happen! Assuming they both have fully fit necks to do that...

Sounds like the Bryan destination has been solved, in the last couple of days he's supposed to have signed a multi-year WWE deal. Probably puts the kybosh on those Japan/CMLL rumours (unless he's going to carry on well into his 40s).

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I need some help from you guys...

With the exception of the throw away match on Smackdown a few weeks ago, how many times has Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) faced AJ Styles in the past?

5 singles matches outside WWE. 3 in ROH, 1 in PWG and 1 in IWA Mid south. I've seen I think 2 of their indie matches.. TBH its not one of my favorite pairings.

But they are totally different performers now

Only 5 times, 6 if you include the throw away match, but that could have been just getting a warm up for the Crown Jewel match.

I would have loved to see a match between these two 5 years ago.

Its actually surprising how low the number is but the thing was, Bryan wasn't a star on the indies until I'd say 2005 and by that point, AJ was taking less indy bookings.