Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Damn...well it will be easy to write him off...

Yeah I just read that. He's been in a few episodes but always sitting down so I was wondering what was up. Honestly so far I'm not digging this season of The Flash. Nora is insufferable and the villain, Cicada still hasn't really kicked in yet as to what his game is. It's meandering a bit, hoping it picks up soon. I also hate the new costume.

On the flip side, Arrow has turned around and started a really good season so far. It's definitely grittier and that's with Oliver still being in prison. Should only be a matter of time before he's out, so we'll see how they do that.

To be fair, Joe did stand this week, but he was leaning against a door frame.

And with the fact that we have to go 26 episodes, they are doing the slow burn with Nora. Her character finally got some development this week. And we also learned more with Cidada. it will get better, but it is moving slowly.

And you are completely correct with Arrow.

To be fair, the past couple of seasons of The Flash have been doing the slow burn. It took forever and a day to find out who Savitar was and what his motives were, and the same with the big bad from last season. (I forget his name... The Thinker, maybe?) Itís gotten to the point with that show that I catch the first two episodes and then just zone out until the mid-season break. Then I get all caught up and pick it back up week to week.

Arrow, though... Iím plopped in my couch by 6:55 every week.

6:55, where are you Central (City) time? it's 8:00 here on the CORRECT East Coast time. lol

And Arrow is compelling TV. Loving the new direction.

And I'll say it again, if any 26 episode TV show is having a continuous story line (not sitcoms, not shows where each episode could stand alone i.e. Medical dramas) then they need to break the season into 2 halves of 13 episodes each with a culmination happening after episode 13. This keeps the stories fresh and much more compact without all the filler. As you said, the slow burn with Nora could have been skipped or sped up.

Yes, central time. And nice pun there.

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Switching gears a little, there's an extended trailer for Aquaman now out, it's been out a few weeks. If you don't like spoilery trailers though it's one to avoid as it reveals a wealth of material from the film. I personally don't mind that sort of thing so have checked it out, and I have to say I'm cautiously excited for it. It looks like it might be a breath of fresh air and something a little lighter in a year of superhero movies that's been pretty heavy going.

Well, Antman aside, but that barely even registered with me.

This week's episode of Titans finally gave us some good screen time for Gar, and in some ways served as a lead-in for the upcoming Doom Patrol series on the DC App. They were actually pretty true to Beast Boy's origin as well. The Doom Patrol characters look pretty damn good as well. Solid episode for a show that's still trying to find it's footing.

An FYI. Most of the cast of Doom Patrol is changing for the upcoming show. Brendan Frazier will be voicing and being the face during flashbacks for Robotman. And Matt Bloomer will be Negative Man, and Timothy Dalton will be the Chief. Elastigirl is staying the same though. AND Cyborg will be in Doom Patrol.

Great episode, but the trailer for ep 5 looks even better.

This is how the DCEU, could have been.

Well....didn't expect to see Jason Todd.

Titans is the Best live action show or movie DC has ever done. It tweaked the characters slightly to work in the real world, yet keeps them true to the comics including powers. The show is not trying to appeal to all ages, it is clearly designed for the TV14 to TVMA audience and it has the feel of the darker Batman comics.

Also with that said, I just saw that JT showed up. I am hoping that at some point, maybe in the last episode, or second to last that we get a Batman sighting or at least a conversation/fight with Dick and Bruce.

Did they not drop the entire season at once like Netflix does?

No, each episode comes out on Friday. Then you have to wait a week.

Thatís the only thing I hate about Arrow. Netflix has spoiled me so much by being able to tear through a season in a week and then move onto another show without having to remember when different shows come on and having to keep up with multiple stories all the time. Do they at least archive the previous weekís show so you can let several build up and then watch it on demand?

No idea. I do not subscribe to DCU channel, my friend gets the episodes and we share a folder on Google Drive, and watch that way.

Also, Doom Patrol, which will be a spin off from Titans (episode 4), has the possibility of being awesome as well.

Sorry for the double post,

And a few SPOILERS!!!

Episode 6 of Titans was amazing. Great insight to Greyson's Robin, and Jason Todd's psyche. The show gets better and better. Also I read a report that Batman will show up at some point in the show, and it looks like we may be moving towards a Nightwing costume.