Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ronda Rousey

They aren't about to turn Rousey heel but they need to be very, very careful about who they put her against. Next one against Nia should be a gimmie for getting some cheers given Nia is now the most hated heel on the roster but anything against Becky, Charlotte and I'd even worry about Banks, Bayley or Ember Moon could be a powder keg waiting to go off.

@Sir_Samuel

It was a great night for Charlotte who had been losing momentum lately. I’m glad they didn’t have a clean finish because there’s a lot more mileage that could be gained from their matchups. She definitely got her edge back.
    Last edited by comfortablynumb; 11-20-2018 at 03:56 PM.

The WWE is trying hard to gain sympathy for Rosuey, but it just isn't working.

They'd do a better job if she sold the beating from last night better. She shouldn't even be able to speak after getting her trachea crushed by that chair last night. Sure, Charlotte didn't jump off the top rope and do it, but still. Maybe they should have had Nia do that beat down instead....

Nia probably would have botched it and killed her.

No one else saw the main page report of FOX wanting Rousey on Smackdown once it moves to that network? The idea is that Fox wants Smackdown to be more wrestling and less Sports Entertainment (YEAH!) and they want Rousey.

This could really shake things up, and make RAW change formats as well if this leads to Smackdown being better once again.

Smackdown is already the better show. Ronda moving to Fox makes business sense. Raw is going to have to take a secondary position to Smackdown and Fox next year... at least until Smackdown bombs on Fox and is moved to FS1

I'm on board if they want to go in a sports orientated direction and make Rousey central to that. Might have to get back involved in the main roster if that stays as the plan.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I think everyone saw that coming a mile away.

Quite interesting thing I saw recently about Rousey being called 'the savior of Monday Night RAW' for the past several months.

I don't think that's going to be how people feel here, and that was going out in India, rather than one of the traditional markets, but it's interesting to think about how that might be how people see it - especially if they're of a more casual fan, looking for stars persuasion.

Ronda is also lined up to do voice acting for a video game, I hear?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."