It's a New Day thread, yes it is.

New Day had a fun match against The Bar last night.

Are we still hoping for a singles run for them or just given up on the idea by now?

I'm hoping for a Kofi/Woods tag run with a Big E singles run.

Even though the boat has probably sailed on a Kofi singles run, I could see any of them having a decent run singles. Big E is the most obvious guy with his size and personality however I think if handled right Xavier sure could do something, the guy is entertaining, creative and a very hard worker.

The problem is I feel like they have had a number of chances to launch something off singles wise but they keep going up to that line and then retreating from it and just going abck to the tag team division.

The Brain
    Definitely ready for someone to get a singles push, if only to freshen them up. I'd love if they did so without breaking up, though that's really not WWE's style so I'm not holding my breath.

Hey, we're on the same page about something new! That's twice in a couple of weeks now, this must be a record.

The Brain
    As Gorilla Monsoon would say when Bobby Heenan agreed with him about something, oh boy, we're in trouble...