Thread: Pete Dunne

Pete Dunne

Of all the young guys in the WWE Dunne is the guy that I am most excited to see develop. He can pull off the flashy move-fest matches really well but there is something very old school about the way he looks and wrestles too, really injects character into everything that he does. His match with Bate at TakeOver Chicago last year was one of my favourite two matches of the year.

Was a shame he didn't show up in front of his home crowd at Smackdown or Raw this week. Would have brought the house down if he had answered the open challenge.

The Brain
    I dig Pete Dunne, it's amazing how much he's already developed in the last few years. I saw him live at King of Trios in 2015 and frankly didn't give him a second thought, but he's really transformed since then. What I like most about him right now is his aura, his character is apparent in his look and basically everything he does, and to me that's even more valuable than being good in the ring (which he definitely is).

Yeah, he has an aura of danger around him. You believe he is capable of nasty things.