Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 205 Live

Lucha House Party gets the RAW callup? I’m happy for Dorado and Metalik but very random they are the first callups from 205 Live to be used as wrestlers.

My guess is Vince was like, "what ever happened to that little guy who looked like Rey?" Someone showed him Kalisto on 205 Live and they had all the party stuff and Vince was like, "I LIKE IT! Put them on Raw. And make sure they keep those donkeys with candy in them!" Basically that's what I envisioned in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by LWO4Life View Post
    My guess is Vince was like, "what ever happened to that little guy who looked like Rey?" Someone showed him Kalisto on 205 Live and they had all the party stuff and Vince was like, "I LIKE IT! Put them on Raw. And make sure they keep those donkeys with candy in them!" Basically that's what I envisioned in my head.
    I read that in Bruce Prichard's impression of Vince and it made me laugh so damn hard.

@Sir_Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by SirSam View Post
    I read that in Bruce Prichard's impression of Vince and it made me laugh so damn hard.
    Nice because that's how I wrote it. I will forever hear Vince in that voice in any story from now on.

Really cool tease with Alexander and Ali at the end of the show, even drew an audible gasp from the crowd.

@Sir_Samuel

But... but Ali win? Don't do it Cedric!