Chad Gable is underappreciated thread

Title says it all, let's all talk about how much the WWE is missing the boat on this guy.

Seriously how did they look at American Alpha and pick Jason Jordan to be Kurt Angle's son? Did Vince not know their names properly, get mixed up and just not want to admit it when Jordan showed up?

Because Jordan 6'3" and 245lbs while Gable is 5'8" and 200lbs and in Vince's eye candy Jordan is the money guy. Gable is money and could be a cross between Angle and Bryan if the WWE gives him a push.

The Brain
    I have to admit, I've never really seen it with Gable like others have. When they were teaming in NXT, I actually preferred Jason Jordan. Would be curious to hear what people think the biggest strengths of Gable are, something for me to watch for next time I check him out (whenever that is).

Jordan's hot tags were the shit when they were together in Alpha. I guess they made him more noticeable?

I'm a mark for Gable. Honestly, if they're ever going to run with those cruiserweight tags, putting Gable and Gulak together for a tilt at them would be killer.

I just want to see him chaos theorying guys. I could watch that stuff all day.

Yeah, those hot tags always popped the crowd but part of that was because Gable did such a great job making the crowd want the comeback.

There was a reason that Jordan never made it with the crowd until he was paired with Gable who helped him get his personality across, helped him loosen up in a believable way.

The Brain
    I actually do like the idea of Gulak and Gable having some interaction, either as a team or against each other. Why the hell don't they just Gable down to 205 Live anyway?? It's not like they're doing anything with him.