Chad Gable is underappreciated thread

Title says it all, let's all talk about how much the WWE is missing the boat on this guy.

Seriously how did they look at American Alpha and pick Jason Jordan to be Kurt Angle's son? Did Vince not know their names properly, get mixed up and just not want to admit it when Jordan showed up?

@Sir_Samuel

Because Jordan 6'3" and 245lbs while Gable is 5'8" and 200lbs and in Vince's eye candy Jordan is the money guy. Gable is money and could be a cross between Angle and Bryan if the WWE gives him a push.

The Brain
    I have to admit, I've never really seen it with Gable like others have. When they were teaming in NXT, I actually preferred Jason Jordan. Would be curious to hear what people think the biggest strengths of Gable are, something for me to watch for next time I check him out (whenever that is).

Jordan's hot tags were the shit when they were together in Alpha. I guess they made him more noticeable?

I'm a mark for Gable. Honestly, if they're ever going to run with those cruiserweight tags, putting Gable and Gulak together for a tilt at them would be killer.

I just want to see him chaos theorying guys. I could watch that stuff all day.

Yeah, those hot tags always popped the crowd but part of that was because Gable did such a great job making the crowd want the comeback.

There was a reason that Jordan never made it with the crowd until he was paired with Gable who helped him get his personality across, helped him loosen up in a believable way.

@Sir_Samuel

The Brain
    I actually do like the idea of Gulak and Gable having some interaction, either as a team or against each other. Why the hell don't they just Gable down to 205 Live anyway?? It's not like they're doing anything with him.

With Gable getting beaten down by a heel tag team for three weeks in a row now surely it is just a matter of time for the ol'AA music to hit and his old partner Jason Jordan to come and make the hot tag that originally put him on the map?

Actually a program between McIntyre/Ziggler and American Alpha would be pretty sweet.

@Sir_Samuel

The Brain
    I'm curious, Gable fans. I always hear about how good the guy is, but does he have great matches outside the Revival feud? Outside of American Alpha? Honestly asking, as I've seen almost nothing of his since those days.

He had a good little match with AJ awhile back on SD. He hasn't gotten alot of singles really to shine.

Yeah, I guess it is mostly the potential that gets me. He has a lot of personality and every time he has had a chance he has done something fun with it. Even in the fatal four way tag match at Clash of Champions last year his time at the centre of the match suplexing everyone was one of the most fun parts.

@Sir_Samuel

I like Chad a lot. I'm hoping that they can make a go of something with him. I've not fully thought this through or anything but he does seem a bit of a test-case for me, in that if you can't find a way to use a guy like that well you're probably too far away from wrestling for me to think of it as wrestling. There's probably a problem with that I haven't seen yet because I've put about twenty seconds of thought into it, but it's an instinctive feeling whenever I see him, going right the way back to pre-American Alpha days.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I hear they've teamed him with Roode?

Yes, and it is as exciting as a colonic.

Talk about two guys who have been utterly completely misused. Still on the bright side at least it gets them on TV & they could probably have a hell of a match with The Revival on Main Event or a preshow.

@Sir_Samuel

Chad Gable looks and wrestles like a young Scott Steiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Chad Gable looks and wrestles like a young Scott Steiner.
    Yooooo I've been waiting for him to turn heel and kiss his bicep.

White Thunder Chad Gable?

Lil' Poppa Pump?

Maybe not....

To all his freaks out there....the Little Bad Booty Daddy is here for you. Holla if you hear him!

Wait, wasn't the Little Booty Daddy gimmick already done?

I have no idea. Ask Mizfan.

Or Petey Williams, Little Petey Pump
    Last edited by LWO4Life; 09-18-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Oh man, I now have images in my head of Gable being managed by Steiner and Steiner doing all his promos and hype work. Yeah, give me that, please. I doubt we'll see Steiner in WWE again, but I'd be so into that.

Starting to wonder if it's ever going to happen for Gable in the WWE and if he might be better off heading to Japan or something?

Gable, Roode and The Revival had a really fun match on Main Event this week. At least all four of them have somewhere to get in a decent match.

@Sir_Samuel