Tommaso Ciampa - The Hero We Deserve

I saw that thread about Johnny Wrestling. Had to make sure the hero of the story has a thread.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

The greatest sports entertainer in the world.

Everything they've done with him since his injury return has been spot on. As the say, it takes two to tango, and for me he's been as big a part of Gargano's success story this year as the man himself has been. And yet, it feels like he's being overlooked in it all.

If the main event of Chicago what I think it may be, he may end up getting his due.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

The stuff he does on twitter is so good. The fact he spoiled Infinity Wars was just too perfect.

The Brain
    I never thought of Gargano as a potential big star before his WWE run, but I loved Ciampa from the first time I saw him in 2015 and I think the fact that he's getting the chance to hit his full potential is fantastic. He's been just as good as Gargano in this story and hopefully will continue to get a big spotlight for a long time to come.

If people want to know why we all want him to succeed, go to his twitter page. He's the new age "heel" we need.

The Brain
    What I like even more than his twitter antics (which are very entertaining, for sure) is that he's a bad guy because of the actions he's taken, because of his history. I worry when he comes up to the main roster because history is not allowed up there, but what else is new?

I really got a kick out of when Candace said 'I don't know who you are any more' on the most recent NXT, a lone voice in the audience called out 'neither do we'.

Awesome.