Butters' "Best Of..." Tournament Series
Series Numer Two - Tournament Number One
The GOAT of GOATs

Hey guys, on an older message board, I used to run a fun Tournament Series to determine who or what was truly the “Best Of” a specific category. All the entries were generated by popular vote and every match was purely popularity based. I’ve decided I’m going to bring this back and want to begin with a bang.

The Greatest of All Time has become a common abbreviation, GOAT. There’s endless debate about who is the GOAT in each sport, who is and isn’t in the conversation, and we’re going to end that all here. We’re going to nominate who each of us believes is the GOAT for the sports listed below.

After all the recommendations are put in, the top 4 vote earners from the posts on LOPForums and Facebook from each sport will be placed into a tournament bracket where the one-on-one matches begin.

NOMINATION QUALIFIERS

As a reply to this, please nominate TWO people you would consider the GOAT from each sport. The wildcard slot is going to be a special bracket. You can nominate ANY TWO people in that slot. This can be ANY SPORT, not just the seven represented below. Wanna put a third footbasll GOAT up? No problem! Want to nominate your favorite eSports player? Do it! Any Two nominees for the wildcard slot.

Thanks guys!

Football

Baseball

Basketball

Hockey

Soccer

Pro Wrestling

Auto Racing

Wilcard