Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The main page has an article where Meltzer says this about why he thinks that the Revival won on Monday:

“Since the Usos beat the SmackDown Tag Team Champions they can lose now even though they’re going for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. Because it’s 50/50 so since they won the bigger one they can lose the smaller one. So that’s the way they book which to me is like so completely counterproductive,” Meltzer said.

So, are these guys really the 'most likely to be out the door', or is that just the 'net talking/wishful thinking?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I'm not sure - the last I read from Dash was that the rumours they asked for their release were a bit inflated and they were actually quite happy.

I suspect they are easily and often linked with leaving because they seem relatively friendly with the Young Bucks - or, at least, interact with them a bit on Twitter - plus I think have been referenced in the YouTube series the Elite do a few times. And given that there's somewhere for them to go to work with those guys, which is a bit of a dream match for the internet fan at least, the links get made and the rumours start to build, so it's also easy for websites to make a mountain out of a minor point that gives them a story which gets clicks. Plus, I suspect the same type of fan is not that happy with their position on the main roster, either.

Who knows what the future holds for them, but right now I've settled into them being on WWE TV for the long-term. Which is fine. There are lots of good matches they can have with current main roster, and the up and coming NXT, teams.

Keep cashing those WWE paychecks until their contract is up.