Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wasnít there a thing when they first got called up that one of them got injured almost immediately? And then maybe another injury almost right after? Perhaps higher up still sees good things in them, but just wanna make sure they can go longer than every three months without getting injured? Perhaps thatís why they get pushed a bit, but then cooled down almost immediately. Wanna make sure those two arenít always gonna be injury-prone and mess up a storyline?

Honestly, The Revival jobbing to Lucha House Party is just too draining to watch.

Who else signed the petition against Lucha House Party rules.

Between that and the Bucks tweeting about them it gives me help these two men will eventually fall on their feet and hopefully we’ll still be there to watch.

@Sir_Samuel

I feel like they're going to leave soon. They're too good to keep jobbing. Enough has to be enough.

I imagine if the Bucks are indeed starting a promotion they will want some high quality tag teams to feature against and these guys should have to be top of the list.

Maybe WWE is doing their darndest to make them look foolish on the way out.

@Sir_Samuel

Thing is, WWE is so lazy with their product so that slots are filled in a way to just fill a slot, not enhance talent or make you care about them more.. Its been a problem i've noticed for years... and its only getting worse. Like The Revival have this feud with the Lucha House party. Do they do anything besides 5 min filler matches? No, so why would anyone care?

Pushing them to the top of a division thus doesn't really work unless you put some effort into it.

I really do hope they leave. Surely they aren't making that much money as low level tag team guys that they couldn't roll them dice.

@Sir_Samuel

Yesterday I watched a match of theirs on main event, which I preferred to anything I'd seen on PPV this year. Something very wrong with this picture.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."