Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joe Budden's podcast dissing Eminem... LOL

Wait... the Slaughterhouse boys arenít cool with Em any more? Or is it just Budden?

Joe broke out from Slaughterhouse a couple of years ago, and went on his own podcast stuff. He has since criticized Em's music (rightfully if we are just talking music), and Em responded with a little jab at Joe in the new album. Then Joe went all in for the next 90 minutes in his podcast airing out all the laundry between him and Slim and Slaughterhouse. Basically the other 3 stayed loyal to Em, Aftermath and Shady Records, and Joe never really wanted to be part of it all.

Ah, I see

Yeah, I want to be fair to Joe and mention that he still loves his Slaughterhouse crew like brothers, but thought they should have never signed with a major label. Royce has since responded saying he loves Joe, but Joe was in the wrong.

Joe isnít completely wrong. The first Slaughterhouse album (minus Em and Shady Records) was much superior to the second. (Donít get me wrong... still enjoyed it thoroughly, though.)

Yeah... Joe even explained that he looked at the music. He thought that them being 4 indy guys, they'd share the same desire to have straight sound and do it themselves. The other 3 though were looking for that major deal pay day. It's like if Omega and the Bucks go to WWE with Cody staying independent to preserve his artistic craft. No one is really wrong or right, some want the money, some want the music. But yeah, their first album was amazing. The one from 2009, I listened to that daily.