Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    WHY????

I dunno, but it's there.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I believe you, but just dumb.

I don't know - when you've had Brock as champion for 659 of the last 729 days, there's probably an odd logic in doing a quick(er) title change or two before the next long(er) reign starts.

They should go with a Drew challenge, though. But that would have been helped with him winning at Mania. I suppose the alternative is something exciting happens tonight and we get a half decent heel debuting to go up against him, either from Smackdown (yeah, I'll take Rollins vs Bryan, OK) or NXT (not sure what you'd do there, as none of the potential call up are really main event material in my eyes. If only Ciampa hadn't broken his neck.)

They'd be dumb to turn Rollins heel. I don't think he's going to set the world on fire (get it, burn it down... yeah yeah bad joke), but he's over and we don't know when Reigns will be ready for a full on schedule, and Rollins can carry the brand through the summer and is a much better face. Honestly, his heel work was boring. And just talking to kids (I have them, and so I get to talk to a lot of them), next to Roman Reigns, their second favorite is Seth Rollins. No need to take the title off of him, or turn him heel anytime soon.

Well it hasn't happened yet, so looks like it might just have been random chatter.

Similar vein perhaps, but there's a story out there about how they nearly let Seth go back in his FCW days for not listening to his coaches. Sounds like there was a bit of a sit-down, clear the air with Triple H that got him to knuckle under and then the rest, as they say, is history.

Think the issue was with Terry Taylor.

I'm not sure who it was but the gist seems to be that he still had that very indy mentality of doing everything all the time at 100 miles an hour and they needed him to show he was capable of listening. But anyway, obviously someone got through to him.

Have seen rave reviews for his match with Styles from MITB.