Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ^I read that as “tonguing his ballsack” at first and figured it was just a weird British spelling you used. Then flashbacks from Bearly Reviewing Season 1 popped into my head.

I read last night that there are plans for Rollins to face, and dethrone, Brock at Mania. Pinch of salt at this time, I imagine, but an interesting scenario.

Just a little tidbit....

I was in Montreal over the weekend to catch a Canadiens game (amongst other things , and at some point during the game, I think right before the Canadiens came out they used Rollins' theme to get pumped up and excite the crowd. The crowd all cheered Burn It Down, it was cool.

The weekend was long, so sorry for the lack of specifics.

That is very cool to hear. Hopefully that kind of out of wwe usage hells with the case for Rollins to take the next step to the main event.

@Sir_Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by SirSam
    That is very cool to hear. Hopefully that kind of out of wwe usage hells with the case for Rollins to take the next step to the main event.
    Reportedly he will be the one to take the Universal Title from Lesnar.

Twitter: @libsuperstar

I feel like if Seth has a problem it's talking. It always feels like he is reading lines to me. He's a great worker but this is where Dean could show him up. It's not a problem that is unique to him but I could still see it stopping a lot of people from fully connecting with him.

What do you mean, there are scripted promos? Get out.

I would say that is his weakest facet too however he has had some fantastic promos in the past. Obviously there is the stuff opposite Dean last year which was some of his best work but even before that I think the go home promo before his match with Triple H and especially when he 'took over' Take Over San Antonio. The way his voice and hand shook as if he had adrenaline coursing through his veins still gives me goosebumps.

@Sir_Samuel