Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't think 'Plan has seen this thread for a while, to be honest.

Not sure if that last comment of mine was right though - the buzz seems to have quietened a bit in the last few weeks. Maybe it feels different if you're watching, I dunno.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I think he's probably still the best in ring part of Raw, to be honest. Helps that he's back with The Shield, for sure, but in terms of in ring performance his last 10 months have been next level.

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    There's definitely been a bit of a dip for him, and I'm a bit bitter about it. It's 2016 Ambrose all over again. He goes into Summerslam as the hottest thing in the company by an immense difference, but they protect the Roman Reigns project at all cost and, before you know it, there goes another chance to create a certified mega-star.

Rollins has a knack of getting back to where he was though, and especially when he's opposite Ambrose. If that pans out how we all expect it too I fully expect the buzz to be earned back again. Though you never can quite predict what wrestling fans will do next, especially when it comes to WWE.

Plus, like Oli says, the fact remains that he's been in another stratosphere to everyone else in the company for all of 2018 so far. And I'll happily argue that till I'm blue in the face. Only Mustafa Ali would have me second-guessing that assertion.

I mean, he's making Ziggler interesting in singles bouts. The last person that really nailed on a regular basis was Rey.