Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was playing Agents of Mayhem but after I had to play a mission twice because it froze and then the same thing happened after the second time I played it and I now have to play it for a third time, I decided to take a break and go back to Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. I can't remember why I got away from playing that one in the first place; now I have to relearn everything.

Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Yep, just playing through all the Lego stuff at this point. Probably be Indiana Jones 2 at the end of it all.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I recently replayed The Last of Us and it solidified in my mind what a masterpiece that game is. The combat and game play is really enjoyable and the story and characters are truly next level writing in how their relationship develops. Freakin great game, if you own a ps4 and haven't played it boy would I reccomend that game highly.

After that I picked up the new Assassin's Creed. I really enjoyed the first few in the series but speed playing after 3 came out. So far I've really enjoyed it, the game is very different now, more of an action RPG than pure stealth action game. It does have a very beautiful and huge works that I've only started to scratch the surface of.

@Sir_Samuel

I finished AC Revelations last month or so. I wanted to take a brake from the AC serie since I've already finished ACIII & AC Black Flag. I tend to replay many of the games I own. So, to change the pace, I am currently playing Dead Space. It's probably my 10th time playing it from start to end. I really don't get tired of this franchise!

I used to play like that but with lots of games I love totalling 50+ hours and already taking me months on end to complete I just don't want to dedicate the time when I could do something new.

Still I've always been intrigued by Dead Space, I heard the first one in particular is quite good.

@Sir_Samuel

Iím not currently playing anything seeing as how I got rid of my PS3 and PS4 about a year ago. However, after helping a buddy move into his new house today and eyeballing his PS2... I REALLY want to have a drunken night of Guitar Hero.

Waiting for the time-lock to be over on Red Dead Redemption 2.

Was playing a game called Democracy. Just got re-elected in a landslide to fourth term as PM. Of course, the game was pre-2016, so it's a lot easier than it might be now....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    Been playing the new Smash, as a big fan of the series it's been great digging into the new one with a buddy.

Got lent an Xbox360 and being playing Fallout New Vegas... haven't got very far and I'm dreadful at it.

I am planning to buy the original Red Dead when I get some dough. I've already completed it before but it was years ago and so much fun I'd love to play it again.

Maybe that and 1 of the Left 4 Dead's? Has anyone else played that? It's just a zombie shooter but it's awesome.

Ok, now I'm craving some shotgun zombie hunting! Left 4 Dead is sooo simple yet so fun to play, it's the best way to vent! My brother prefers the second game, but for me, the first one is the best!

I'm not enjoying my game at the moment. Turns out Fallout3 really isn't made for me. I had never played it, and I finished the game by accident (I had no idea this was how it ended, I had only uncovered like 30% of the map...)
    I'm still mad about it. I couldn't hit a target 5 feet in front of me, and now I kill everyone with a head shot. Go figure... Still trying to walk through it and complete a few side quests, maybe I just don't get hownit was meant to play it.

Fallout 3 (and other Fallout games really) are quite open. While there are missions to do and a loose story to follow, it really is up to you when and how you complete them. Plus some have two or more endings which impact the story further.

Going to be picking up a Nintendo Switch finally this week (thank you, work bonus!). Debating whether to pick up Zelda or Smash Bros first.

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #1: Is this it?

To be honest I'm not really enjoying Fallout Vegas much either.... apart from just wondering round killing things (apart from those giant scorpions, they kicked my ass) I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm stuck on the second quest where you're supposed to go and find some herbs, but I can't find them.

I never picked up New Vegas, but Fallout 4 was fairly similar to 3 so would understand if New Vegas was too. Not a massive fan of the franchise really. Heard the new one Fallout 76 is garbage...

I ended up picking Smash to go with my new Nintendo Switch. Suffice to say, I still think Nintendo make the best quality games, even if they rehash the same franchises. It's a joy to play, and will only get better once I get my Gamecube controller connected.

I've tried taking up column writing, check it out here!

Words from a Gooner #1: Is this it?

Funny thing, I found out there is so many freaking bugs in Fallout3. Last week, I hit the no-return point : the game froze my right joystick. Super nice to not be able to move your damn head. I almost threw the game out the window, but my brother got home tonight and checked online. Turns out you can fix the bug with picking a lock. Seriously. Managed to find a locked door, and try to pick it, and it WORKED... Still, I don't see myself playing much more on this one.

Since it was unplayable last week, I shot a few hundred zombies in Left 4 Dead! Soooo fun.

We got a few Xbox One games for Christmas so might try these out in the next few weeks!

Ordered left 4 dead 2 and it arrived before Xmas, along with Classic Red Dead. When I go home from my parents I'm gonna start paying them more.

Got most of the way through the first chapter of Left 4 Dead and yeah, it's really fun. I like the fact you don't have to worry about stupid shit that's annoying like Fallout and the action is so fast paced I don't even have time to smoke... Awesome.

Wish I could play it online but the 360 is so old they probably don't support online play with it anymore, and L4D2 is an old game. When L4D 3 comes out I'm gonna have to seriously consider getting an Xbox One.

I just finished the main storyline in God Of War and it absolutely deserved all the year end awards it won and more. Such a great game. I don't think it is as good as last year's game of the year (Horizon Zero Dawn), though Horizon, imo, is top 5 all-time. God Of War though is waay waaay worth playing. Especially if you have a son. It will choke you up in moments.

I'm contemplating doing New Game + now on the hardest difficulty. After I beat the final Valkyrie (8 down, 1 to go), and finish up Platinum (I'm at about 81%).

I don't have much time to play these days, but I'm still pushing through Fallout 3. I still hate it, very much, but I understand why my brother recommended it to me : wandering and listening to the radio and killing everything around. Still have a few success to complete and then it will be back in the box forever. I'm not sure what I'll be going for next. Probably an Assassin's Creed...

Far Cry 5 was only $15 on the PS Store so I scooped it up. Fun game so far.

Devil may cry 5 just out anyone had an early look?