Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was playing Agents of Mayhem but after I had to play a mission twice because it froze and then the same thing happened after the second time I played it and I now have to play it for a third time, I decided to take a break and go back to Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. I can't remember why I got away from playing that one in the first place; now I have to relearn everything.

Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Yep, just playing through all the Lego stuff at this point. Probably be Indiana Jones 2 at the end of it all.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I recently replayed The Last of Us and it solidified in my mind what a masterpiece that game is. The combat and game play is really enjoyable and the story and characters are truly next level writing in how their relationship develops. Freakin great game, if you own a ps4 and haven't played it boy would I reccomend that game highly.

After that I picked up the new Assassin's Creed. I really enjoyed the first few in the series but speed playing after 3 came out. So far I've really enjoyed it, the game is very different now, more of an action RPG than pure stealth action game. It does have a very beautiful and huge works that I've only started to scratch the surface of.

@Sir_Samuel

I finished AC Revelations last month or so. I wanted to take a brake from the AC serie since I've already finished ACIII & AC Black Flag. I tend to replay many of the games I own. So, to change the pace, I am currently playing Dead Space. It's probably my 10th time playing it from start to end. I really don't get tired of this franchise!

I used to play like that but with lots of games I love totalling 50+ hours and already taking me months on end to complete I just don't want to dedicate the time when I could do something new.

Still I've always been intrigued by Dead Space, I heard the first one in particular is quite good.

@Sir_Samuel

Iím not currently playing anything seeing as how I got rid of my PS3 and PS4 about a year ago. However, after helping a buddy move into his new house today and eyeballing his PS2... I REALLY want to have a drunken night of Guitar Hero.

Waiting for the time-lock to be over on Red Dead Redemption 2.