Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Raw is in Seattle tonight. Elías and Kevin Owens were in the ring and Elias mentioned how ridiculous it is for Seattle to have a basketball team and the crowd booed the loudest I've ever heard the ENTIRE time they were on the mic.

That may have been one of the most amazing crowd to wrestler interactions I've ever heard. Owens and Elías had to yell into the mic to get their promo done. They tried waiting for the booing to stop, but Seattle didn't until 10 minutes later when Lio Rush came out.

Amazing moment.

So watched Smackdown's replay. Let's just say I'm more than pissed. Really, R Truth?

They've relegated Almas to basically Mixed tag duty. Because they clearly love Zelina. She's great but i feared this would happen on the main roster.. Maybe things will change when they move out of current storylines, and Mixed match challenge but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by LWO4Life View Post
    So watched Smackdown's replay. Let's just say I'm more than pissed. Really, R Truth?
    Because Almas and Vega took an L again? Yeah, but to be fair, it isn't R-Truth's fault.

Also, Carmella being a face (even if because of the MMC) is very random.

Carmella and Truth are actually a fun little team .. Kinda wish they still had tension tho

Won't deny that they are a fun team, but is this a full fledged Carmella face turn?

At this point Almas and vega should just go to TNA (Impact) if they don't care about money. They'd be used a lot better there.

I heard CMLL is looking for a new world champion this month.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLostInRewind View Post
    Won't deny that they are a fun team, but is this a full fledged Carmella face turn?
    I'm not sure but she's not gonna be in the title picture for awhile and every body else that's heel, i can't see turning... I think its fine until they decide to move her back up, then you can explain it.

I haven't followed it super closely, but I'm not worried about Almas yet.

Remember, this is the company that put the title on Jinder Mahal when he was a jobber for years.

Plus, hasn't it been somewhat confirmed that R-Truth is one of Vince's favorites? A trusted hand that, for whatever reason, Vince has a real fondness for? I could almost see the Almas/R-Truth pairing as being an example of Vince giving Almas an unlikely mentor, one that he trusts and believes has a "good head on his shoulders." I hate to compare because its not apples-to-apples, but I could see Vince looking at Almas and unfairly lumping him into the category of guys like Del Rio and the original Sin Cara who came in and seemed to have more issues backstage and becoming part of the "WWE culture" than they ever did in the ring. With Almas, Vince might be thinking, "He's obviously a great in-ring performer, but there's more to this job than that. I'm gonna pair him up with a guy who has been here for a long time, has been a good soldier, and knows exactly what it takes to be a WWE Superstar."

Is it damaging his credibility? I think so. But look no further than Chris Jericho's first year in the WWE to see that sometimes this is part of "testing" a prospect more than an effort to bury one.

I don't think its that deep. I just think Vince loves Zelina and had the Mixed Match challenge going at the same time, so its a time filler. Almas isn't in a PPV program, its just tv filler.

Now, Almas should be doing more but its like I can't even take it seriously so its hard to care.
    Last edited by LK3185; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I haven't followed it super closely, but I'm not worried about Almas yet.

Remember, this is the company that put the title on Jinder Mahal when he was a jobber for years.

Plus, hasn't it been somewhat confirmed that R-Truth is one of Vince's favorites? A trusted hand that, for whatever reason, Vince has a real fondness for? I could almost see the Almas/R-Truth pairing as being an example of Vince giving Almas an unlikely mentor, one that he trusts and believes has a "good head on his shoulders." I hate to compare because its not apples-to-apples, but I could see Vince looking at Almas and unfairly lumping him into the category of guys like Del Rio and the original Sin Cara who came in and seemed to have more issues backstage and becoming part of the "WWE culture" than they ever did in the ring. With Almas, Vince might be thinking, "He's obviously a great in-ring performer, but there's more to this job than that. I'm gonna pair him up with a guy who has been here for a long time, has been a good soldier, and knows exactly what it takes to be a WWE Superstar."

Is it damaging his credibility? I think so. But look no further than Chris Jericho's first year in the WWE to see that sometimes this is part of "testing" a prospect more than an effort to bury one.
    Great, when I finally get my Almas reign, everyone will shit on it like Jinder.

Yeah I don’t think Jinder is the path you want to follow.

Trish should never talk with a live mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Trish should never talk with a live mic.
    Awww I didn't think she was THAT bad. There's more modern talent that suck worse than her.

I wish Alexa would make it look like banter toward her bothers her instead of waving it off. Whats the point of mic banter if one party never gets bothered by what the other is saying?

I'm glad the Shield lost. I'm getting so bored of these 6 man tag matches and all the 6 people in the main event scene with titles doing absolutely nothing with them.
    Last edited by Pheqes; 1 Week Ago at 01:03 AM.

I feel like they're racing through The Shield a bit at the moment. Not sure why, but the three of them are such a good team it all feels a bit early for this reunion to end.

I also don't trust WWE to keep this going so we finally get Rollins and Ambrose against each other on the Mania stage for a good length of time. I like where they're going with that story, but it's not fermented for long enough to really mean something yet.

Unannounced womens title match?

Ronda Rousey just delivered one of the most intense mic pieces I've heard since Miz blew up on Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack.

She destroyed The Bella twins.

That was so freaking entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheqes View Post
    Ronda Rousey just delivered one of the most intense mic pieces I've heard since Miz blew up on Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack.

Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheqes View Post

I had to actual watch Raw to see it, I loved it. Her smashing everything, and that guy, should be a highlighted moment in WWE for years and years to come.

Catching up on Smackdown.

Truth and Carmella are gold.
    Evolution still have an amazing entrance theme and we’re an incredible stable. I miss them.
    Edge and Becky are both amazing.
    The Big Show still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    The Big Show still sucks.
    The Big Show turned heel.

I was laughing so hard.