Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hiromu Takahashi is back in Japan and apparently doesn't need surgery. Good news

The Brain
    That's surprising, honestly, but encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    That's surprising, honestly, but encouraging.
    It is huge when you think of the ramifications of neck surgery. Most notable one in Japan was Chono. He was pretty much immobile in his 40s and had to quit earlier than most people do in Japan (his last fully active year was in 09 at 45). By avoiding that, hopefully his mobility is fine in the long run and his career won't be effected.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

The Brain
    Absolutely. My only concern is he may be choosing not to get the surgery so he can try to come back sooner. But that's total speculation on my part and I won't dwell on it.

When they say suspected Broken Neck, it sounds really bad but it could have been varying degrees of that.. Where rest and therpy will heal things.. I don't know but if it was really bad, I don't think they'd be stupid enough to not get it taken care of..

That doesn't mean he won't get injured later.

If you listen to The Doc Says, Chad has said multiple times on there that surgery is not a great route for neck injuries and is often rushed to by doctors when there may be better solutions available.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

That's cool

The Brain
    Haha, the little doodled guy is my favorite.