Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    Watched Black Panther last night, and thoroughly enjoyed it; so much so, in fact, I went out and impromptu picked Infinity War up on bluray before immediately sitting down and watching that too. It's still an outstanding achievement, that film. My only criticism is of Banner.

How Ruffalo and the writers took one of the most tragic, intelligent and game-changing characters in the universe and turned him into some bumbling, hysterical, incapable screaming maniac used exclusively for comic relief and as a plot device, being more annoying than Jar Jar Binks in the process, I don't know. After Ragnarok and IW, I just want Banner to go away the moment he shows up on my screen. Mood killer.

EDIT: I've got to finish my second run through Breaking Bad before getting to Iron Fist S2, but as someone who actually really enjoyed S1 I'm very much looking forward to it.

I just rewatched Iron Fist S1 last week (sober this time) to get ready for S2. S1 is actually really good, and much the same way I feel about the Luke Cage series, S2 improves on the good things while finding away to cut out some of the general complaints from S1.

Season 1 of Iron Fist is good? What were you guys watching? It was awful, and Finn Jones is terrible. I am in the middle of season 2, and it so much better than season 1, but it still is NOT good.

Unlike Luke Cage, most of the show is filler. LCS2 was excellent, but a little too long.

The best Iron Fist part was when he showed up in Luke Cage for the 1 episode.

The only reason I watch it is for the rest of the other series, Dare Devil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Defenders, and Punisher. They all overlap and reference each other.

It is the same reason I still watch Legends of Tomorrow, for the crrossovers, and Arrow, Flash and Supergirl.
    Last edited by Powder; 1 Week Ago at 09:36 AM.

Yes, season 1 of Iron Fist is good. Itís better than season 1 of Luke Cage, The Defenders and most of Punisher. And maybe even better than some of Jess Jones season 2.

Wow, you are the only one who I have ever head that not only liked it, but loved it. Critics and almost all fans hated season 1, and you saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by meandi View Post
    It’s better than season 1 of Luke Cage, The Defenders and most of Punisher. And maybe even better than some of Jess Jones season 2.
    Really makes me question your taste.

Itíll probably really blow your mind when I tell you I liked Andrew Garfield's SpiderMan movies better than Tobey Maguireís then.

Not at all. I thought Garfield was better as Spiderman than Maguire, and The Amazing SpiderMan was pretty good. I hated the way that they changed the narative about Peter's parents, but he was good. 2 was terrible with Jaime Foxx.

Garfield was a much better Spiderman than Maguire. The Maguire movies (minus 3) were better movies, than the Amazing Spiderman, but I truly liked Garfield as Spiderman so much better.

I had high hopes he would cross over after the Sony/Disney deal, but Iím content with Tom Holland. Something cool would be having all 3 in a movie if they ever did go full on multi-verse.

Tom Holland has the truest representation of Spidey/Parker to the comics, but I find that I can't re-watch Homecoming over and over again. Maybe bc I don't like the liberty taken with MJ, and I really do not like Keaton as Vulture. I think Keaton was great, but not as Vulture. Why couldn't they find a skinny, older evil business man to portray Adrian Toomes? There are plenty of actors, and they could shave their heads.

I am ok with liberties, and diverging from comics, but not at the heart of the character.

Take the Nolanverse.

Scarecrow - A psychologust who wants to rule and intimidate by fear.
    Ra's Al Ghul - an evil criminal mastermind who leads the League of Assassins and wants to cleanse the world
    Joker - a pschyo-sociopath who only cares about destruction and chaos who doesn't want to kill Batman
    Two-Face - a fallen good guy DA who was horribly scared causing a separate personality to emerge
    Bane - biggest change, but a big muscualar guy who wanted to Break the Bat
    Talia - Daughter of Ra's who falls for Bruce/Batman who ends up wanting to finish her father's purpose in ending Gotham and the Bat

If you watch the movies, the characters are tweaked but they are not really removed from who they are. Ra's is not immortal, and there aren't Lazaras Pits. But Toomes is clearly changed.

We have to agree to disagree with Homecoming. I think Spiderman being rebooted 3 times has hurt the Marvel Spiderman so much, that they had to make alterations that the audience hasn't seen. If you just revisit MJ, or Stacy, the audience already saw it. Look at Superman, the more you reboot something, the more the audience rolls their eyes at the same old shit.

Definitely agree on the reboots hurting the franchise. I'm so glad we got no origin this time around. I'd rather see Miles Morales in live-action films than more Parker films at this point.

I kind of wish Marvel did do a Miles Morales Spiderman. LOL... I mean if you are going to do Scott Lang instead of Hank Pym for Ant-Man, why not? I understand why you do Peter Parker, but I think the public is more and more ready for a Miles Morales Spiderman.

Homecoming set the stage for Morales. I forget the characterís name, but the guy that Donald Glover played is the uncle of Morales and becomes a villain himself.

So.much.Spider-Man talk!

Just the thought of them making a movie with Miles Morales/Spiderverse is insanely exciting. If they got back Garfield, Holland, and Macquire for it I would lose my mind.

As for who is the best Spider-Man so far- it is Andrew Garfield by a country mile. He nailed Spideys personality. The sarcasm was soooo good. Holland is the best Peter Parker, and Tobey Macquire existed and took up space fairly well. I miss Garfield as Spider-Man, though Holland is good, and I'm currently okay with him in the role, though I think Morales would be perfect timing if they need to inject him in.

As for Marvel on Netflix, Iron Fist season 1 was better than it gets credit for. Iron Fist season 2 is outstanding imo. It got better with every single episode of the season. Cliff hanger after cliff hanger, so well written. I looooved the character arcs of Ward and his sis, and the villain was so perfect it was just the perfect storm. They also set it up for a very interesting season 3.

Imo, the two worst seasons we have seen from all shows combined was Jess Jones season 2, and The Defenders. Defenders was throw away rubbish, Jess Jones season 2 was completely abysmal. Jess Jones season 2 was one of the biggest let downs ever after such a great first season. Truly, the drizzling shits of the entire series. Iron Fist season 1 is leagues better than Jess Jones season 2 imo.

The best seasons would be Jess Jones season 1, Daredevils 2 seasons, and Iron Fist season 2, then Punisher. Luke Cage is somewhere in the middle. Both seasons are pretty equal. I enjoyed season 2. I really enjoyed Bushmaster's character arch.

The most exciting news though, just leaked, Daredevil season 3 drops on October 18th folks.. just a few weeks away!!

The man in the High Castle Season 3 drops a week prior to DDS3. It's going to be tough to watch all at the same time.