Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea for what purpose would they be working for?

Shock the fans. I agree it would be stupid and beyond silly, but again, Triple H did just try something this stupid and silly by trying to claim Gargano was legit hurt and the finish at Takeover had to be changed on the fly. I'm just saying it's not beyond the realm of possibility for WWE to do this. Why Pac would do it, especially after sitting out a year? No friggin clue.

When's Takahashi due back and who's going to book him against Neville?

I don't think there's a timetable yet.

Read a report today that Neville's gone off the grid and is not responding to any promoters at all.

The Brain
    That's a damned shame if so. Hopefully it's a tactic to hide his true return so it'll be as surprising as possible.

Maybe he retired.

The Brain
    At only 32 with no known major injuries (at least to my knowledge) that seems unlikely, unless he's like Punk and was turned off to the thought of wrestling entirely by his WWE. But anything's possible.

You'd think if that was the case though, he'd at least announce it.

He seems like a very quiet guy... and maybe he wants some more rest.. IDK I thought he would be out there getting work... I feel like he'd be a perfect fit in New Japan or anywhere, really.

Puerto Rican dude living in Japan Degenerate's Avatar
    I read somewhere that someone spotted him in his home country at a hospital seemingly helping an older woman there. Maybe he has some family issues he'd prefer to take care of first before being on the road again, and saved up his money so he doesn't have to be seeking work for a while.

If he's ever ready to get back out there, he'll have his pick on where to go so there's no rush. Hopefully he still has the desire to do wrestling because he's so freakin' talented it would be a shame that he got burned out on the whole industry.

Am I right that Ospreay recently called him out for a match at WK in January?

Whatever is going on, I hope he's happy and OK.

Well it looks like we have our answer. PAC showed up in Dragon Gate as part of R.E.D.

The Brain
    Woohoo!! Incredibly pleased that he's come home to a promotion that always treated him great. Since they put him in a stable I'm guessing they plan to use him a fair bit, but hopefully he also has time to run around and work other places. Super glad he's not hanging up the boots, he was way too good to get beaten down by that mess with the WWE.

Interesting comments from him I picked up on an Instagram story Q&A thingy he's done.

Just took this quote from it - I don't think it's really much different to what was reported/rumoured at the time:

It wasn't really Enzo why I left. I don't hate the lad. He was just annoying backstage, and putting the title on him was bad, especially beating me. I was worth more than being jobbed out to jobbers, so that's why I left.

That Instagram thing appears to be fake. Pac came out and said he doesn't even have an account, so anything from that I would take with a grain of salt.

Yep, my bad - been confirmed as fake since I posted that.

So, going to get this up and running again as he's one of the AEW guys you actually hear positive things about from a decent number of sources.

What next for him after losing the #1 contender match?

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I think he will ultimately be the thing that creates conflict between Kenny & Adam Page potentially leading to a big Kenny Omega match. He has been calling him out for weeks now and Kenny said he would take him on in between tag title defenses. I really enjoyed their first two matches so I would be very down for a big blow off match between the two.

The Brain
    The match PAC and Omega had at All Out is my favorite Omega match in AEW so far, by a pretty considerable margin, so I definitely like that idea. Between the Darby match and the Moxley match, PAC is on an early track to be one of my favorites in 2020!

I think his work, both wrestling and character, has been a real highlight of the show. Arguably behind Moxley and Jericho he's been their third most valuable guy to date, I would say.

The Brain
    I can't put him ahead of Cody, who has to be in the conversation for their #1 most valuable guy along with the other two. I could see him rounding out the top 5 with Darby Allin though.

Got my first look at him for a while and looks like he's put on a bit of beef since his 205 Live days....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    Yup, he's been looking incredibly jacked lately. Not sure if it's a result of taking advantage of certain enhancers or just having more time outside the WWE schedule to stay in top shape, or both, but he definitely pops visually.

When Pac first turned heel in the WWE is when he began to looked jacked. It is NOT an overnight change. It has been years in the making.

The Brain
    Oh most definitely, he's been working hard on his look for a long time.