Who in old video games ever got laid?

For the record, I don't think Mario ever got to give the ol' plunger to Princess Toadstool I think he did what he did because he wasn't gettN any. She didn't love him...

I grew up on Mario, Final fantasy 4,6,7, and 8, Secret of Mana. What did you grow up on? Who in those old games ever got laid?

Not Link, that Zelda had other plans...

@Sir_Samuel

The Brain
    Grew up with the SNES. First game I ever had was a Capcom adaptation of Aladdin, which I played the ever-loving hell out of at the time. I assume he boned Jasmine eventually? Later on had all the Donkey Kong Country games, which I loved but didn't even really have a chance for fooling around, though I guess one of Candy Kong's 4 animations was blowing you a kiss.

When I was a bit older got the N64. Still not much chance of seeing anyone get laid. Played a metric ton of Super Smash Bros though.

From there it was the PS2 and GTA3, and I finally had some video game sex. Not very satisfying but you could bump your HP up to 125!

On the Atari I used to play Pitfall which now I think about it could have been some kind of Freudian metaphor.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    Everything's Freudian if you think about it too hard. Just look at the shape of those mushrooms in Mario!

Sure gives a new meaning to Mario getting a big man.

Sometimes a Bullet Bill is just a Bullet Bill.

But just look at the motion of Mario's growth when getting a big man....isn't little Mario so flaccid in comparison?

Leave him alone, he's a grower not a show-er!