Looks Like Impact's TV Tapings This Weekend Are Sold Out

Community college gymnasiums are a bad look though in my opinion, even with a sell out. If you're doing Canada/upper Midwest there are dozens of venues in the 4,000 range that would be bumped down to 2,500 to 3,000 once the stage and entrance are set up. Think OHL or college hockey arenas. Venues that are a bit more professional looking than drawn up basketball hoops in a multipurpose facility. Impact was obviously able to sell the thousand plus seats to tonight's show with little to no advertising. It would be hard for me to believe that D'Amore couldn't do USA Hockey Arena in Plymouth on the US side to capacity or close to it if he wanted to.

Slow and steady. Let 'em get there.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

The Brain
    Oooh, I didn't know they were down to running in gyms. Still, like Pete said, a slow rebuild might be the best thing.

It definitely did not seat 3,000 but it was loud in there and a couple of matches had sloppy spots but overall, a lot of quality in-ring work. A couple characters I'd be doing different things with but I think the next four weeks will compare favorably to what is going on in Raw and Smackdown.

Top five things (spoiler free):

1.) Aries is a great heel, he turned the crowd against him masterfully over two nights.
    2.) Nice payoff to the LAX storylines
    3.) Brian Cage's strength is unreal in person
    4.) The LU contingent brought it in a big way
    5.) Sami Callihan and OVE are a perfect team. Sami has charisma and the Crists sell like demons. Jay in particular makes whoever he is working with look like a million bucks.

It was a good thing to have the show out of the Impact Zone. Much louder at St. Clair College and it was noticeable during the broadcast last night.