Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    You suck
    Yes, yes I do.

Still happy to be back, not as happy to realize I screwed up dates and worked through the voting period lol.

Alex, I know not you. Welcome back. I now know you.

But seriously, welcome back. Nice to see people I've heard about and not been able to see in action come back.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

Ok, what gives?

Biggest show for LPW of the year and there's been literally no posts for a month?!

The talking of the trash seems to be....a waste. HAH! See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Ok, what gives?

Biggest show for LPW of the year and there's been literally no posts for a month?!
    Admitting on my end, been dealing with family/life stuff. I've been more active around the neighborhood than I have in years. And not in a BBQ cookout way. I wish my character was a shoot and I deal with loss better, but well, I don't and it hurt and then more shit happens and well, my depression kicked in.

Kinda makes me feel like I'm part of the issue here.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

Shit man, sorry to hear that. Depression is dreadful. I no longer have to take anti depression medication as long as I take the rest.

Hope you are coping and to be honest the only point of LPW is fun, it's not a job so its cool. Besides nobody else has bothered for a while either.

Kinda am. Between this, health issues and myself staying in the way of me, I'm getting by. I guess there's that.

I'm having a bad night myself, might take some extra prescription medication in a minute. Just can't sleep properly and I don't want to lay in bed doing jack shit without sleep.

Well, gonna work the well right now and try to get an assignment done. Motivation's rare for me so I am taking advantage of it.