Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brock Lesnar

If Brock were around more often, I’d like to see Brock and Heyman just totally start mind fucking Rollins with the cash in. Just completely break Seth mentally (as well as physically). I think there could be an interesting story of Seth being so broken that he turns to HHH as a “Hey... you’re the cerebral assassin, and even though I haven’t forgotten about our history, I need your help...”

COACH, concerning the "living the dream" part, I think it's that wrestlers who love wrestling end up showing more passion in their performance, and that translates well to the audience.

BUT, Brock's dominance translate well. His natural aura of being a complete a$$hole does as well. My point is that there are a lot of ways the performers can connect with the audience, and one of the currently popular ones is "living the dream".

I think social media and message boards come into play, at least in this bubble we are in, where more devoted fans go to the big shows.. the connection people feel they have with the wrestlers is really strong and they see everything their faves post on twitter, Instagram etc..and on the flip side, they hunt down info on anyone they don’t like to expose. Things spread like wild fire.

So people get invested with these wrestlers who seem to love it so much, and then they see a guy like Brock barely ever come to ‘work’ And then lately WWE has played that up so naturally those same people dread Brock being on the show .

Quote Originally Posted by meandi View Post
    If Brock were around more often, I’d like to see Brock and Heyman just totally start mind fucking Rollins with the cash in. Just completely break Seth mentally (as well as physically). I think there could be an interesting story of Seth being so broken that he turns to HHH as a “Hey... you’re the cerebral assassin, and even though I haven’t forgotten about our history, I need your help...”
    See, as a fan, I'd like to see it the other way round - I want less Brock, and less Heyman reminding us about Brock having the briefcase.

That way the impact of him turning up to cash in is much more impactful, because we will have (slightly) forgotten about it.

Lesnar's future given Heyman's new role... Discuss.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

It doesn't change. Heyman can still have the role as being Lesner's advocate while taking on the new creative role.

Assuming Heyman's never a GM-like figure, of course, at which point it changes even if he does still stay as the advocate.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Judging by how his appearance on Monday went, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Heyman outside of his advocate role.