Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    Helped that the Raptors had a better supporting cast than the Bucks. Lowry, Van Vleet, and Siakam as a whole top Middleton, Lopez, and Brogdon.
    But they also beat the Sixers who had more talent, but never came together. Don't get me wrong, it takes all 12 to win a title, but Kawhi is a very easy piece to move into a roster, unlike Jimmy Butler or Ben Simmons, where as Giannis wasn't ready quite yet to carry a team like the Bucks.

Transgender Terror
    Both would kick the shit out of the clown show that will be the 2020 Lakers, though.

Russell Westbrook is now on the Rockets with James Harden.

This coming year is going to be every kind of interesting.

That's a pair I NEVER thought I'd see again. Russell and Harden could barely play together in OKC, KD basically hinted that he wished he had Harden and not Rus, and Rus was never really friends with Harden. This was truly a shocker. I have no idea how this will go as it can be great, or it can blow up HUGE.

I saw Kemba Walker has gone to the Celtics. Is that a good move for them? He was one of the people who stood out when I checked out a few Hornets games.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

A good move that could be addition by subtraction with all the issues with team chemistry had with Kyrie last year.

Team isnt as talented tho due to Kyrie loss and horeford going to the sixers. As a Celtic fan i will probably enjoy the season more

Kudos to Adam Silver for finally defending the Rockets GM. The statement the league put out a couple days ago was embarrassing. They will lose money but better than being China’s bitch.

Steve Kerr with basically no comment after all his opinions was amusing

Transgender Terror
    Go KAT. Go away everyone else on the team. Especially Wiggins.