WRESTLEMANIA ERA DRAFT- COMMENT IF INTERESTED!!

I'm thinking of doing a Wrestlemania era draft. I am trying to get 10 or so guys for it.

- It'd be a snake style draft (ex- if there there are 10 people who do this and you have the 10th pick, you'd have the first pick of the second round #11 overall.)

- Anyone from the Wrestlemania era 1985-present is in play

- Assume all guys are in their prime

- We would draft 15 guys, 5 gals, and 2 managers

- ANYONE is welcomed (main page writers, people from the column forums, people who comment, anyone!)

- Once the draft is completed I'd post it to the main page and we can let the debate begin about who had the best draft!!

INTERESTED?

Email: typeitinmaan@gmail.com
    Twitter: @LopType
    .. or message me privately on the CF.

This is not something that has to be rushed. When it is your pick, I'd simply email you with who's available, who's been drafted, and the updated draft results. So those with busy schedules can definitely partake! Hit me up, I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Yeah, I'll do it man... doesn't require a lot of work lol. Can it be anyone who wrestled between1985 to present or are they also required to have competed on a Wrestle-Mania?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Button View Post
    Yeah, I'll do it man... doesn't require a lot of work lol. Can it be anyone who wrestled between1985 to present or are they also required to have competed on a Wrestle-Mania?

I think just Mania. With 10 people drafting 20 or so wrestlers not many, if any, all time greats will be left out. Plus it cuts all the research id have to do in finding every guy or girl on every roster the last 34 years.

Can I draft Ernie Lad since he announced for 1 match on wrestle-mania 2?...yeah I'm gonna be that guy! lol
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 1 Week Ago at 04:06 PM.

LOP Freebirds Buddy Roberts SirSam's Avatar
    Can I draft Ray Charles? He sung the National Anthem at Mania 2.

Yes. If you feel Ray Charles had a significant impact as a celeb. LOL.

Ernie Ladd to me was a great heel. He was a big guy who could talk and could sell...he's a fun watch...Ray Charles?.A blind manager with charisma...that could be fun...

LOP Freebirds Buddy Roberts SirSam's Avatar
    OMG dibs on Donald Trump as my promotions number 1 heel.

In so far:

SirSam
    The Doc
    Type
    BenjaminButton
    Marc Asnest (a guy who emailed me back when I plugged this in my column posted today)

probably in but haven't responded yet:

Dynamite
    MizFan

FYI I am open to tweaking this so leave suggestions. Right now I'm set on 15 guys, 5 girls, 2 managers, and a celebrity. You're looking at 23 rounds but even if it takes a month or whatever it's not a huge deal. I wanted to have enough rounds where the rosters aren't too thick and everyone has a good team. Hopefully force people into tough decisions when the pool dwindles a bit. Open to adding more wrestlers if you think that's beneficial. Any suggestions appreciated.

So this means no L.A. Park? The Chairman needs to be represented!

Benjamin Button.. need your email address for the WM draft! I sent you a PM too!

LORDS OF PAIN 1ST ANNUAL WRESTLEMANIA ERA FANTASY DRAFT

1. Mark Asnes selects STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Dynamite Billington is on the clock.......

The Brain
    Great first pick. He was one of my top choices, though not the #1 I hope to get...

I mean anyone with the first overall pick should pick Austin.

The Brain
    True, I'm more fortunate at 6th I guess....

Author of 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die Samuel 'Plan's Avatar
    I've already had to revert to my plan b when Savage went third, for god's sake! Legit thought I'd have a shot with him when you consider some of the available top talent in this thing, and that it's not just WWE careers that count.