Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roman Reigns

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    I imagine people will say this doesn't count, but if you include DQ finishes you could add RVD to the list....
    When did RVD get a victory over Undertaker?

Also, didn't CM Punk have a victory over Brock Lesner or am I misremembering? He has a win over Taker, too, but in screwy fashion at Breaking Point 2009.
    Last edited by LifeLostInRewind; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:01 AM.

RVD beat him on RAW in 2001.

I don't think Punk has ever beaten Lesnar, bit someone with a better knowledge of the more recent stuff could probably speak more authoritatively.

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

Pretty sure Punk and Lesnar has just the one match at SummerSlam 13 and Brock won.

No, to the best of my recollection, and some searching, Punk never beat Lesnar.

EDIT:

So the list is:

Reigns
    HHH
    Angle
    Show
    RVD via some DQs

If he hadn't died there's a good chance we'd have added Eddie Guerrero to the list, but I don't think he ever got the win over Undertaker? I think it would have happened eventually, given they both spent most of their time on Smackdown.

When did Eddie beat Cena? Was it before he became "John Cena", what I mean, prior to 2005?
    Last edited by Powder; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:50 AM.

Given that Eddie died in 2005, I expect so. I think he beat him a bunch of times in 2003, when he was still heel rapper Cena.

Eddie died in 2005? It was that long ago...shit, I didn’t realize that. I thought he was around for the rise of “John Cena”.

Yeah it doesn't feel as if it was that long ago does it?

No it doesn't. It feels a lot closer...but to that effect, does it feel like Reigns and Rollins (and Ambrose) have been on the main roster for just about 7 years? November will be 7 years!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    If he hadn't died there's a good chance we'd have added Eddie Guerrero to the list, but I don't think he ever got the win over Undertaker? I think it would have happened eventually, given they both spent most of their time on Smackdown.
    Eddie and Undertaker to my knowledge never had a 1 on 1 bout, ever. The closest was a fatal four way match involving Booker T and JBL for the WWE title at Armageddon 2004, which JBL won due to interference from Heidenrich. However, I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    When did Eddie beat Cena? Was it before he became "John Cena", what I mean, prior to 2005?
    I know of one instance which Eddie did beat Cena and that was on an episode of Smackdown in a parking lot brawl.

Quick search reveals they had a little run on house shows a few months before Eddie's death, but yeah, nothing on TV and PPV.

Again, I still think it probably happens eventually if time weren't cut short.

Maybe. I feel like towards the end of 2005, they were turning Eddie back into a full fledged face. I feel like an Undertaker/Eddie Guerrero feud would have been perfect for Summerslam, but they stretched out the Rey Mysterio feud a bit too long, imo. I couldn't see Eddie Guerrero going over Undertaker, though.