Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roman Reigns

The Brain
    The master plan is keep jobbing Reigns to Lesnar until people feel sorry for him, DAMMIT!

If they change it to until PT pisses himself laughing they'll have a better chance....

"The worst moron is the one too stupid to realise they're a moron."

I love that. Every time Roman gets some momentum, there's Brock to beat him.

I mean, I like that sort of story anyway - every Superman needs their Kryptonite - and I'd hoped they were going to do it with Braun, after Fastlane last year Braun pretty much beat Reigns at every opportunity, from Great Balls of Fire to Payback and even a LMS match on Raw. Then they had Roman dispatch Braun in the chamber earlier this year (an admittedly tired Braun) and haven't gone back to the well on it.

I don't really get why they're doing Reigns vs Mahal right now. It flat out doesn't make sense unless they were just hoping that it would improve Roman's reaction for a couple of months.

So apparently it is finally time to have Reigns' coronation at SummerSlam.

Yeah. The moment no one has wanted.

If they're going to push on with it, this is probably better than dragging it out for another Wrestlemania Main Event.

i guess that's one positive in a shit sandwich.

What can I say, I'm an optimist.

Yet, even with Reigns winning at SummerSlam, he will hold the title to WM, and that means another Main Event spot. And that would tie Hogan for the most consecutive WM main events, with 5. And what's worse, is that he will then be only 2 Main events away from tying Hogan's all time record of 7 main events. Now that is just terrible.
    Last edited by Powder; 06-08-2018 at 09:48 AM.

I got an idea, why not give Roman Reigns the belt, and then beat everybody!

Seriously. I hope the WWE does do this. I'm so sick and tired of Vince teasing this, it makes it worse and worse. Either shit or get off the pot. Blow your load and let's all move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Yet, even with Reigns winning at SummerSlam, he will hold the title to WM, and that means another Main Event spot. And that would tie Hogan for the most consecutive WM main events, with 5. And what's worse, is that he will then be only 2 Main events away from tying Hogan's all time record of 7 main events. Now that is just terrible.
    The worst part is that not a single of those WM main events was deserved. I think almost every year there was someone more over with a better feud that could, and should, have main evented. Though the first one was a legitimately great match.

Genuine question here. If people feel that strongly about Reigns position on the show, has it affected how much you watch.

And if not... why?

I can honestly say I haven't watched raw in a few weeks. Reigns doesn't interest me. Without pushing him to win, it just feels like the show is stagnate and going no where.

Reigns' position on RAW doesn't affect my viewership, it just makes me continually wonder why Vince, Stephanie, and HHH constantly say that they "listen to the fans" when they clearly do not.

We all know that Reigns is going to beat Lesnar and we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I was just wondering why it didn't. I mean, if you don't like it and not watching is the only way to really effect change, then why keep watching?

Reigns just lost clean in the middle of the ring. When was the last time that happened?

Wrestlemania.

“Stoop to your own level. Your nature. Trust yourself. And most importantly... You have to learn what laws are really laws and not… Oppression."

Right. And before that?